The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,
Perfect for your house or trailer home, our sturdy Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 238" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 249" D
This heavy duty, six foot picnic table will stand strong for years! It's sturdy construction of polypropylene prevents any paint chipping, annoying splinters, warping, and rotting. Each bench capacity is 750lbs. The top of the table and seats are supported with steel bars to add side-by-side strength. Fourteen gauge steel makes up the painted frame and legs. Both are coated with an almond power coat which prevents rusting and weather. The tables light weight of 104 lbs makes it easy to move around the yard, but heavy enough to hold its ground in the wind. This 6 foot table is appropriate for all surroundings. Made a mess? No worries use mild soap and water for an easy cleanup. With an estimated assembly time of only an hour, your family and friends can relax at this table in no time!Learn More
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- 9 ft. wide tri-fold doors
- 2 large skylights
- 2 shatter proof polycarbonate windows
- 2 screened vents
- 2 30" x 14" shelves
- 2 peg strips
- 10-year limited warranty
- Floor and installation hardware included.