Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
This 220 Gallon Flex Pond has the form and perks of a molded pond with the adaptability of a pond liner. The "FlexPond" is a flexible polyethylene pond. The easy installation makes for a quick setup!
- 300 GPH Submersible Pump
- Square Plant Basket
- Pond Kit
- Photo installation instructions
Dimensions: 90" L x 51" W x 20" D
NOTE: This is NOT a hard plastic pond liner.Learn More
Made in sizes to fit most patio sofa, our covers are water-resistant and UV treated for years of superior protection. We use high quality vinyl lined with a soft fleece polyproplene backing. Each cover features a smart Velcro® fastening system for easy installation.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl
- Gray in Color
- Secured with Velcro Ties
Dimensions Part # Sofa Type Cover Dimensions 1125 2 Seat Sofa 58" Long x 35" Wide With 35" Tall 1127 3 Seat Sofa 84" Long x 35" Wide With 35" Tall 1122 Oversize 2 Seat Sofa 60" Wide x 41" Tall x 41" Deep 1124 Oversize 3 Seat Sofa 87" Wide x 41" Tall x 41" Deep
- 4-1/2- foot Windmill kit
- 12-inch diameter rotor with bearings
- 13-inch base
- Metal construction
- Assembly required
- Hands-free screen door
- Easily walk through
- Installs in seconds, no tools required!
- Align magnets, attach adhesive strips and affix to door frame
- No tools required
- Great for pets too!
- Great to keep the pesky mosquitoes out!
- (2) Mesh door screens each measuring approximately 19.5" W x 83" H
- (12) Hook & loop adhesive strips
- (20) Tacks
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions