The Lasting Impressions 4 ft. park bench is built to last and will compliment any outdoor environment. It is constructed of heavy duty 1.5 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.125 in. structural steel ends with 14-gauge steel seat and back. The bench is finished in a textured, powder coat paint finished. The tube ends are E-coated and the seat and back are sandblasted prior to painting.
- 1.5 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.125 in. hollow structural steel tube end frames
- 14-gauge mild steel seat sections
- Black zinc plated steel hardware
- Ultra violet resistant, textured, black powder coat paint finish
- Made in North America
- Made by Paris Site Furnishing and Outdoor Fitness
- 48 in. x 24 in. x 33 in.
- 92 lbs.
- Surface mounted
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest, cleanest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home. Protect your firewood from the most extreme conditions with this Shelter Brand Slider Log Rack. This cover is designed to cover the top rows of wood and slides down as the wood is used allowing for additional ventilation and improved air circulation around your wood. The cover is made with heavy-duty vinyl for years of protection from rain and snow. For easy access to the firewood on your rack, the cover is designed with Velcro strips along the front corner edges to allow the front flap to be opened and then securely closed. Steel grommets have been added in order to tie the log rack cover down, in cars there are high winds.
- Made to fit the SLR Log Rack
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Front Flap Opens for Easy Access to the Wood
- Velcro Strips Allow the Front Flap to be Securely Closed
- Steel Grommets to Tie Cover Down
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRCS-M Medium 48 Inches 20 Inches 15 Inches 2 Pounds SLRCS-L Large 90 Inches 20 Inches 15 Inches 2 Pounds
Define your outdoor space with the clean design of a Real Flame Baltic Fire Column. Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete that is tinted to the finish color for increased outdoor durability. This fire column comes complete with lava rock filler, and a matching lid for when the burner is not in use. Also features a cleverly hidden, removable door to access the internally stored fuel tank. The Baltic Collection carries a CSA Certification and features an electronic ignition. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Burns Liquid Propane, rated at up to 10,000 BTUs of heat.
- Uses 1 - 1lb size LP tank (not included) for up to 5 hours (low setting) or 3 hours (high setting) of burn time per tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Includes: LP fire column, lid, 10,000 BTU burner, small brown lava rock, electronic ignition, leveling feet, protective storage cover.
- 2 year limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,
The Polished Tuxedo Tiki Torch has a shiny polished stainless steel finish to add sophisticated modern look to your setting. Each torch comes with a black powder coated two piece metal pole that stands 53" for a total torch height of 62". Each torch comes with a fiberglass wick that never burns away and a wick snuffer with attached chain.
- Stainless steel
- Fiberglass wick
- Pole Height: 53"
- Total Height: 62"
Cedar's natural beauty and durability make it one of the most popular choices for outdoor & indoor furniture. Cedar wood is highly resistant to decay, insect, and weather damage. Use our storage bench to unclutter your patio and easily store furniture cushions, garden tools, and sports equipment. Or use indoors in entryway or kids room. Comfortable seating for putting on shoes or removing them. Clean up kid's room with great storage for toys etc.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Finished cedar
- 100% Western red cedar
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Handcrafted in the USA!
- Width (in.): 16"
- Length (in.): 47.5"
- Height (in.): 22"
Classic Pole Torch featured in Weathered Brown is made of die cast aluminum. All torches have a powder coated finish which protects each torch so it never weathers, corrodes or fades in color. Comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick so the wick never burns away and it will remain lit in the rain or snow.
- Powder coat finish
- All-weather fiberglass wicks
Fuel Capacity Up to 16 oz. Burn Time Up to 12 hours Pole Height 51.5" Total Height 62" Torch Head 3.25" W x 10.5" H
This decorative Shelter Brand Crescent firewood storage log rack by HY-C looks great in any setting.This rack will neatly stack your firewood providing an open-air design for excellent ventilation for year round seasoning while protecting it from dampness, rot, termites, insects and nesting wildlife. Built with heavy duty square tubular steel construction and protected with a weatherproof black powder coat finish that resists chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes nesting wildlife,termites and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Made in the United States!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SCRM Medium 48 Inches 14 Inches 28 Inches 28 Pounds SCRSL Extra Large 97 Inches 18 Inches 49 Inches 56 Pounds