Give your pond a breath of fresh air and add a statement piece to your landscaping! The 20 ft Windmill System is Outdoor Water System's most popular windmill. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep! The 20 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- High quality 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 20ft 3-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line to handle the increased air output
- Secure locking mechanism connecting the windmill head to the shaft
SKU 7309018 Model AWS0013 Weight 356.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1,395.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Water Windmill Review by KB
Value Quality Price
Shipping was a little slow with very little if any communication about the current stage of the shipping process until the delivery company called to set up a time to drop the unit off. It took 2 guys about 8-10 hours total to put this windmill together after following the directions very carefully. We were able to lift the windmill into place from a laying position with 4 guys. We were not sure how well the aeration system would perform as we installed it on a day that there was a decent breeze with no immediate response from the fan blades. However, the next day we had about the same breeze and the windmill works and looks great. Had a nice ring of bubbles coming up above where the sandstone is placed and we are excited to see the health return to our pond! Overall we are very satisfied with this product and it saved us a few thousand not having to run power to the pond and eliminated us purchasing an aeration system or fountain not to mention permits.
(Posted on 6/27/2014)
- Don't buy this product! Review by Clark
Quality Price Value
We purchased this product to aerate our pond. The compressor produces air only when the windmill blades turn at a certain speed. The amount of air produced is dismal - about the amount of air it takes to blow out a candle. This product was expensive and very dissappointing! I wish I would have known this before purchasing.
(Posted on 6/22/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsWhat are the needs for surface prep. What is the best way to anchor the legs. What size holes are on the feet to anchor them down?Question by: Earl on Oct 26, 2015 10:40:00 AMHello,
This product actually comes with 4ft stakes which should be inserted into cement. It is also important to make sure the windmill is as level as possible wherever installed. If you have any further questions you can contact us at 1-800-561-1752.
Answer by: Holiday (Admin) on Nov 3, 2015 3:12:00 PMQuestion by: Jonathan Bedillion on Oct 30, 2012 6:46:25 PMIs the tower wood or metal? In the store it shows wood, but the picture on-line shows a metal frame.