Want to provide exceptional aeration to your pond without adding an industrial looking system to your property? Enhance your landscape with this charming and functional Windmill Aeration System from Outdoor Water Systems. Fan blade constructed of metal.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep!
The 16 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- Cedar colored wood for a stunning appearance.
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- Pressure treated wood construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 16ft Wood 4-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100' of 1/2" poly tubing to handle the increased air output
SKU 7309131 Model WTW0110 Weight 605.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1,595.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- satisfied with item. Review by john kline
Quality Price Value
Good product. Looks good. Lots of effort to build, erect and bury the air pipe, but was fun to do. If you bury the air pipe, put it in conduit so when you have to replace the air pipe, you will not have to dig again. Missing one wood piece. Directions could be better...don't say where to use the washers or how many screws to use at each intersection. Diffuser should have a 90 degree hose fitting instead of the straight so I added a fitting. I built a 12" deep planter box with floor in the bottom to assist with ballast and weed control. If you use steel fence posts as anchors, be aware that you can not drill them without ruining drill bits. The wind does not blow much where we live, so windmill is ornamental much of the time. You will want to aerate electrically when windmill is not turning. We use a fountain on timer. Has not been up long enough yet to see if it will really help with water quality. Need more wind more often.
(Posted on 8/19/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A