OUTFITTER BOX 93450
- Largest hard-sided storage box offered by Kolpin®
- Easily accommodates 4 adult sized helmets and more!!!
- Reinforced structure accepts (2) Fuel Pack Jr.’s with mounting brackets
- Lid has molded-in tray and double wall construction for extra storage capacity and rigidity
- Includes Kwik-Cinch straps for quick on/off attachment and metal Accessory Rack for increased load carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 42.5” l x 21.5” w x 16.75” h
- Front to back base footprint - 13” in the center between the rear of the seat to the rear of the rack, 19” on the outside
SKU 86020344 Model 93450 Weight 34.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $209.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- awesome Review by Ronnasser
Quality Price Value
this box is huge! You can store or carry a ton of gear and its lockable!! I'm glad I made the decision to buy!!
(Posted on 3/25/2015)
- Well built and huge.. Review by farnorthwintercamper
Price Value Quality
This is a great lockable waterproof box.
It is huge! Perfect for the person that takes a lot of gear.
I camp off my wheeler so this is perfect for tents sleeping bags etc,
Do not forget to put a drop of loctite on the lock retainer nut and also the screw that retains the latch to the lock mech..
(Posted on 3/20/2013)
- atv utility box of no equal Review by farnorthwintercamper
Value Quality Price
Excellent product.. huge and well made.. And yes a full size axe fits inside just fine.
Take a minute and put a drop of blue loc-tite on the screw that holds the latch on the lock mech. And one more on the main nut that secure the lock mech. into the lid.
Huge waterproof utility box!!
Rural King has the best price and great service/ fast shipping!
(Posted on 3/13/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsI am looking at the hard side boxes, 93201 (there are no dimensions), 93101 and 93450. I have a 2008 Polaris 400 sportsman. How are these designed to mount on a Polaris? Are these in the store to look closer?Question by: Barry Roberson on Feb 17, 2014 9:40:28 PMThe dimensions for each box are as follows: 93101 - Dimensions: 30.25” l x 13.5” w x 8.8” h, 93201 - Dimensions: 37” l x 17.3” w x 13.6” h, and 93450 - Dimensions: 42.5" l x 21.5" w x 16.75" h.
Unfortunately, the only one of these that will work on a Polaris is the 93201. For this, you will need the 93203 Mounting Kit.
Unfortunately these are a factory shipped item and not sold in store locations, so you would be unable to view them at the store.Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Feb 17, 2014 9:40:28 PMI would like to know the width on center bottom of box not including the overhang. I have 14 inches between back of seat and back rack lip and would like to know if this will work.I have a 2015 can am outlander max 800 xt. Just wanting to know of this box would fit on rear rack behind passenger seat thanksQuestion by: James casto on Oct 6, 2015 9:25:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!