One of Pacer's most popular pumps! This self-priming, centrifugal pump from Pacer Pumps' "S" Series is lightweight, chemically resistant and is used for general service with water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. With its durable glass reinforced polyester construction, this pump is capable of moving up to 200 gallons of water per minute, and is powered by a 5.5 HP Honda GX engine.
- Housing, Volute & Impeller: glass-reinforced polyester
- Shaft Seal: stainless steel with carbon and ceramic faces, EPDM fitted
- Internal Fasteners: stainless steel
- External Fasteners: plated steel
- Carrying handle
- EPDM O-Rings and gasket
- Check valve
- Engine Features
- 5.5 HP Honda Series GX160
- Overhead valve design
- Fast, easy, reliable starting
- Meets CARB and EPA emission standards
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- Electronic ignition
- Oil Alert/Low Oil Shut off
- Engine: 5.5 HP Honda GX160
- Port Size: 2"
- Flow: 200 GPM
- Max Head: 126 ft.
- PSI: 54.5
- 706 Impeller
- Weight: 48 lbs
SKU 000400147 Model SE3SL E5HCP Weight 40.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Pacer Pump Centrifugal Ag 3" 5hp Honda Gx SE3SL E5HCP
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question