Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
SKU 000040112 Model SE3SL E6VCP Weight 55.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $399.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Pacer Pumps S Series 3" S-Curve 6.5 Vanguard Engine Drive Pump SE3SL E6VCP
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question