- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.
SKU 25630112 Model 040552 Weight 0.5000 Color N/A size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $6.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Leslie white on May 7, 2013 3:47:57 PMHello,
Panacur C is used for the treatment and control of Roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonine), Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala), Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis), and Tapeworms (Taenia pisiformis). Panacur C is safe for use in puppies 6 weeks or older and adult dogs, including pregnant bitches. Do not deworm a dog or puppy that is sick. Directions: The daily dose for Panacur C is 50 mg/kg (22.7 mg/lb) of body weight. Each packet treats 10 lbs. Please refer to the following dosing table for help in finding the right dose for your dog.
Thank youAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on May 7, 2013 3:47:57 PM