- Hydraulic Coupler Double Break-Away Clamp
- Double break-away clamp for use with Pioneer couplers with 1 1/2" diameter sleeves
- Heavy duty zinc plated yolks, braces and hardware
- Use with Pioneer 4050, 4250 and 8250 Series couplers (1/2" body size only)
SKU 66050230 Model 5006-4-CS Weight 1.0000 Color N/A size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $13.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great Way To Keep Hydraulic Hoses Under Control Review by MIKE
Value Quality Price
Use these with 1-1/2 outside diameter 4200 type connectors. You can weld bolt heads on equipment to make stud(s) to mount the included bracket. You will also probable want to bend and offset in the bracket and possibley drill another mounting hole.
The mounting bracket fits the coubling holders exactly. Some installations may require some imagination.
This is the way to keep hydraulic couplings in place and still be able to disconnect the hoses, when not needed.
(Posted on 2/27/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!