This tastefully designed tabletop device can help safely control your dog’s barking from up to 25 feet away. Whenever your pal barks, a 2-second ultrasonic tone correction can be delivered either automatically or manually – your choice. No receiver collar is necessary, but your furry friend will learn to associate his barking behaviour with the unpleasant sound (that only he can hear) in no time.
- No receiver collar needed
- Table-top or hand-held use
- Activated automatically by bark or manually by owner
- 25-foot range
- Uses a 9-volt alkaline battery
- Correction level or volume is around 120 dB at one foot from the transmitter
- Emits high pitched tone as correction that is not audible to humans
- Battery will last up to 6 months or about 2,000 activations
- Uses microphone to sense for barking
- Light flashes as a low battery indicator
- Light comes on to indicate correction
- Can be mounted on a wall or set on a table/floor
- Height: 3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Frequency: 20 kHz
SKU 70070552 Model PBC-1000 Weight 0.2500 Color No size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $24.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great Product Really Works!! Review by Penni Cyphert
Quality Price Value
I have two chihuahuas....one barked INCESSANTLY, the other one screamed like a woman being murdered. We tried a product called "Bark Off"......save your money.....you hear the buzzing, but it doesn't seem to affect the dogs in ANYWAY.
A friend had 5 chihuahuas, bought one of the Pet Safe units and my husband knocked on their door, NO BARKING!!! AMAZING!
So I ordered one online, no storefront locations near us....it was a little pricier due to shipping, but SO worth it! My only recommendation to the company is an on/off switch instead of having to remove the battery when you don't want it on.
(Posted on 9/6/2016)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product Questionswhat effect would this have on our cats? i want to purchase this unit for our 2 outside dogs, but also have 5 cats, and don't want tp upset them. thank youQuestion by: Tami on Apr 14, 2015 4:36:54 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!