- Perfect for show, travel and home use; pens fold flat for easy transport
- Eight interlocking panels allow for multiple configuration options
- 24"-wide panels create a spacious exercise area for pets
- Narrow wire spacing provides rigidity and security
$10.99This 48" lead chain offers a durable leather handle for added comfort and control. Learn More
We have taken all natural lamb ears, coated them with our irresistible, secret “Bully Stick gravy coating” and slow roasted them to a delicious crunchy texture. Regular chewing on crunchy treats helps promote healthy teeth and gums. And best yet? Lamb ears are also more nutritious than regular rawhide treats! Made in the U.S.A.
Always monitor your pet while feeding natural treats. Recommended size is slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Not intended to be swallowed in large pieces. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water for your pet. Feed as a treat. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling.
- Ingredients: Lamb ears, beef liver, egg white, beef pizzle, caramel color, fructose, chicken fat, chicken cartilage, polysorbate, slamon oil, mixed tocopherols, vitamin C, vitamin E, dried blueberry, grape seed extract.
- Calories: 4.8/gram
- Crude Protein: 58% Min
- Crude Fat: 22% Min
- Crude Fiber: 1% Max
- Moisture: 12% Max
- 2.5 oz. Bag
The Natural Nutrition Difference Natural ingredients, fortified with the required vitamins and minerals, truly make the difference. MAX® is naturally preserved – no artificial preservatives like BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We do not add artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. MAX® uses whole grain wheat, wheat flour and rice; never any sorghum, ground corn, whole grain corn, corn meal or corn grits which can be more difficult to digest.
Real Chicken Protein The #1 ingredient in MAX® is chicken meal, made from real chicken with most of the water and fat removed. Additionally, we then add chicken to enhance the flavor your dog loves. MAX® never uses chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products containing chicken by-product meal.
More Digestible – Less Cleanup Because the ingredients in MAX® are highly digestible, more nutrition goes into your dog and less stool goes into your backyard. This means faster, easier cleanup and a more hygienic environment for you and your family.
Guaranteed Great Taste The best food in the world is useless if your dog won’t eat it. That’s why Nutro™ works hard on taste. With quality ingredients and our natural FlavorMAX® system, Nutro™ guarantees your dog will love the taste of MAX®
Shiny Coat, Less Shedding Scientifically formulated with a winning combination of Omega-6 linoleic acid, Vitamin E and zinc, MAX® helps promote a rich lustrous coat and healthy skin. Many brands contain less linoleic acid – check their labels and compare to MAX®.
The Economy of Quality Food MAX® really delivers with quality ingredients, balanced nutrition and guaranteed great taste. Many owners find that highly digestible MAX® costs only pennies per day more to feed. Try a bag today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.Learn More
The most comfortable dog bed on the market. This reversible nesting bed is clamshell shaped and comes in two distinctive patterns; a floral or spiral design. Lounger boasts a removable/reversible and feathery inner cushion, high wall sides and a non-skid nylon bottom. Reversible design features high pile plush on one side and a stylish pattern on the reverse. Both the bed and the interior cushion are reversible. Made of easy-care, machine washable polyester.Learn More
- Healthy Skin and Coat: Contains a combination of superfoods like avocado, sunflower and flaxseed that are rich in essential fatty acids for a healthy skin and a shiny, soft coat — one of the best indicators of your dog's vitality
- Lean Muscle Mass: Three animal proteins from chicken, lamb and salmon provide essential Amino Acids that help promote lean muscle mass
- Strong Immune System: Antioxidant-rich superfoods like blueberries, pomegranate, tomatoes and cranberries help build and maintain a healthy immune system so your large breed dog will have the best protection possible
- Heart Health: Contains nutrient-rich superfoods like salmon, oatmeal and tomato, which help maintain a healthy heart
- Joint Health: Glucosamine and Chondroitin work together to help promote healthy joints with superfood ingredients like salmon and flaxseed so your healthy large breed dog can run, jump and play fetch
100% Nutrition 0% FillersChicken is our # 1 ingredient Our highest protein and fat levels* in small kibble for small breed puppies higher metabolism. Helps promote smarter, more trainable puppies
*among Eukanuba small breed diets
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED FORMULAS FOR PEAK NUTRITIONAL PERFORMANCE.
PUPPY LEARNING: DHA from natural fish oil for smarter, more trainable puppies
PUPPY GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: Contains calcium to promote strong bones
OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Fiber from a blend of natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS promotes nutrient absorption and digestive health
IMMUNE HEALTH: Antioxidants help promote your puppy's immune system and keep it strong
STRONG LEAN MUSCLES: High quality animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscles to target optimal body condition
SKIN & COAT: Contains OmegaCoat. Guaranteed optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and radiant coat
Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Vitamin E Supplement, Marigold, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein, minimum 32.0%
Crude Fat, minimum 21.0%
Crude Fiber, maximum 4.0%
Moisture, maximum 10.0%
Calcium, minimum 1.1%
Vitamin E, minimum 140 IU/kg
Docosahexaenoic Acid, minimum 0.1%*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.66%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.46%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Calories: kcal ME/cup 447.23Learn More