With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This dog kennel clamp is for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
The Sleeve enables you to remove your pole from the ground for maintenance or to Move your Tri-Tel Pole to a new location with ease! Install the Ground Sleeve wherever you may want your pole!
- Only fits 12 foot Tri-Tel Poles
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $17.99
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
Multi-Use Gourd for Purple Martins, Blue Birds, & Tree Swallows.
- Round and Crescent Entrances
- Round and Crescent Door Plugs
- Textured, Non-Slip Interior
- 'Dry Nest' Drainage System
- 9 inch Diameter
- Large Oval Cleanout/Inspection Port
- Blue Bird, Tree Swallow, Entrance
- Hanger top turns / no longer dependent on Gourd Rack to determine the direction your entrance faces.
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.99
40 pound bag of Kennel Kruncher dog food.Learn More
Ever full is the automatic dog watering system that provides a continuous flow of the freshest water for your pet. Attach the 3/4 inch hose to your garden hose, turn on the tap, and the bowl fills to the perfect drinking level. The automatic float controls the water level so theres no spilling or overflow. Bowl is automatically replenished every time your dog drinks. Available in galvanized.Learn More
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied