Keep your pet's water from freezing this winter with a large capacity heated water bowl. It features a 60 watt heater built in which is thermostatically controlled to work automatically. Has a long power cord with a metal cord protector to deter chewing.
- Holds 6 quarts of water
- Thermostatically controlled heater keeps water from freezing
- Heavy duty metal cord protector to deter chewing
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
The Perky-Pet® Lodge Wild Bird Feeder holds 8lbs. of seed and two 12oz. suet cakes. Made from aromatic cedar (weather resistant and insect repelling), the rugged construction will provide you with years of bird watching enjoyment. Made from non-endangered timber.
- 8 lb. seed and 2-12 oz. suet cake capacity
- Durable cedar construction
- Hanging rope included
- Made from non-endangered timber
Supplement for maintaining wild birds. Easy to use. Long lasting. Attract a wide variety of birds. No feeder required. More complete nutrition than whole grains. This Purina Wild Bird Block is one of many top quality items in our Bird Food department.Learn More
KONG EXTREME KONG represents the most durable version of the original KONG toy. The ultra-strong, black rubber compound is recommended for power chewers.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N treats
- Helps reduce boredom and separation anxiety for powerful chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Used worldwide by police, drug enforcement and military K-9 teams
- Also used by Schutzhund and AKC competition trainers
- Made in USA
- Size: X-Large
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $17.99
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.