NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT provides natural ingredients that support joint function and connective tissue to help your dog stay active and enjoy life.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500mg
- Ascorbate Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- Zinc (Oxide) 15mg
- Manganese (Gluconate) 5mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 2mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Dried Whey, Liver Meal, Magnesium Silicate, Manganese Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
- Stainless steel curved teeth penetrate deep into the coat without scratching the skin
- Removes dead unwanted hair that would otherwise accumulate all over the house
- Pulls out dead hair, not healthy hair
- Carves through mats and tangles with ease
- Smooth round edges provide a massaging action
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle provides less stress on the hands
- Recommended for all coat types; de-sheds, de-mats, de-tangles
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price: $19.99
Put smoky, seared, succulent flavor on the menu for your dog with this grill-style food. Loaded with nutrient-rich ingredients that canines crave, including beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food blends great taste and complete nutrition.
Sizzle up mealtime fun for your pooch by filling his or her bowl with this Purina ALPO Come & Get It Cookout Classics Dog Food. Bursting with the taste of beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food satisfies canine cravings while offering the right nutrients to help your dog stay healthy and strong. The smoky, grill-style flavor adds an extra kick to keep your dog coming back for more.
- For dogs of all life stages
- Grilled beef, pork, chicken and vegetable flavors treat your pooch to a delicious taste
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to help support your dog's overall health
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 5-3/4 cups plus an additional 2/5 cup for each 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.; feed lactating females 2 – 4 times the amount recommended for adults
- Feed suggested amount in 1 serving per day
- Feed moistened ALPO Come & Get It to weaning puppies as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally at 3 – 4 weeks of age; feed all of the moistened ALPO Come & Get It your puppy will consume up to 6 months of age
- When switching your dog to ALPO Come & Get It from another dog food, allow 7 – 10 days for the transition; each day feed more ALPO Come & Get It and less of the previous food until you're feeding ALPO Come & Get It exclusively; this gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, corn germ meal, beef and bone meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), pork and bone meal, egg and chicken flavor, animal digest, corn gluten meal, salt, dried peas, potassium chloride, choline chloride, natural grill flavor, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 2), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, L-lysine monohydrochloride, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0%, Crude fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.0%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Iron (Fe) (min) 80mg/kg
The indicated feeding amounts are recommended for adult dogs with normal activity.
Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight; adjust feeding depending on age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 47-lb. bagLearn More
Available in Florida Location Only
- Meat based formula, no soy
- Balanced fiber to support good digestion
- 50 lb. bag
The Natural Nutrition Difference Natural ingredients, fortified with the required vitamins and minerals, truly make the difference. MAX® is naturally preserved – no artificial preservatives like BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We do not add artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. MAX® uses whole grain wheat, wheat flour and rice; never any sorghum, ground corn, whole grain corn, corn meal or corn grits which can be more difficult to digest.
Real Beef Protein he #1 ingredient in MAX® is beef meal, which is made from real beef with most of the water and fat removed. Beef meal is a good source of protein and zinc.
More Digestible – Less Cleanup Because the ingredients in MAX® are highly digestible, more nutrition goes into your dog and less stool goes into your backyard. This means faster, easier cleanup and a more hygienic environment for you and your family.
Guaranteed Great Taste The best food in the world is useless if your dog won’t eat it. That’s why Nutro™ works hard on taste. With quality ingredients and our natural FlavorMAX® system, Nutro™ guarantees your dog will love the taste of MAX®
Shiny Coat, Less Shedding Scientifically formulated with a winning combination of Omega-6 linoleic acid, Vitamin E and zinc, MAX® helps promote a rich lustrous coat and healthy skin. Many brands contain less linoleic acid – check their labels and compare to MAX®.
The Economy of Quality Food MAX® really delivers with quality ingredients, balanced nutrition and guaranteed great taste. Many owners find that highly digestible MAX® costs only pennies per day more to feed. Try a bag today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.Learn More
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.
Designed for dogs ages 1+ years, Iams ProActive Health MiniChunks help build strong, firm muscles with protein sourced from chicken and egg, along with seven essential nutrients to nourish the heart. Enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system, they’re also a gentle fiber source to support your dog’s ability to absorb nutrients.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog’s teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.Learn More
Iams ProActive Health Weight Control is formulated with L-Carnitine to gradually return your dog to a healthy weight* and keep him fit. Natural sources of protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles and antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.Learn More
Our natural BLUE Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty lamb, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.