These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.
The Perky-Pet® Lodge Wild Bird Feeder holds 8lbs. of seed and two 12oz. suet cakes. Made from aromatic cedar (weather resistant and insect repelling), the rugged construction will provide you with years of bird watching enjoyment. Made from non-endangered timber.
- 8 lb. seed and 2-12 oz. suet cake capacity
- Durable cedar construction
- Hanging rope included
- Made from non-endangered timber
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Real chicken protein
- Formulated for healthy skin & coat
- Easy to digest, less clean-up
- For active adult dogs
BLUE Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe for large breed puppies is formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help address their special needs. 6 LB bag.
Ingredient/Nutrient Helps Support Chicken Natural Source of Glucosamine High-Quality Protein Muscle Growth Calcium & Phosphorus Bone Development DHA Cognitive Development Vitamins & Chelated Minerals Immune Strength Fruits & Veggies Free Radical Fighters
The Good Friends Hi-Energy Dog food is made to increase protein and fat for sporting dogs, as well as supporting good digestion. This dog food contains omega fatty acids to promote healthy ski and hair coat and nutritionally balanced with vitamins & minerals.
- 30% Protein, 20% Fat
- Increased protein and fat for sporting dogs.
- Nutritionally balanced with vitamins and minerals.
- Supports good digestion
- Contains omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and hair coat.
- Crude Protein - 30.0% MIN
- Crude Fat - 20.0% MIN
- Crude Fiber - 3.50% MAX
- Moisture -10.0% MAX
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - 0.27% MIN
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids - 2.70% MIN
Meat and Bone Meal, Ground Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherois), Brewers Rice, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Rice Bran, Wheat Middlings, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Ground Flax Seed, Salt, Proplonic Acid (a preservative), Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid,Thiamine Monoitrate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex,Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite.Learn More
The Natural Nutrition Difference Natural ingredients, fortified with the required vitamins and minerals, truly make the difference. MAX® is naturally preserved – no artificial preservatives like BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We do not add artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. MAX® uses whole grain wheat, wheat flour and rice; never any sorghum, ground corn, whole grain corn, corn meal or corn grits which can be more difficult to digest.
Real Chicken Protein The #1 ingredient in MAX® is chicken meal, made from real chicken with most of the water and fat removed. Additionally, we then add chicken to enhance the flavor your dog loves. MAX® never uses chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products containing chicken by-product meal.
More Digestible – Less Cleanup Because the ingredients in MAX® are highly digestible, more nutrition goes into your dog and less stool goes into your backyard. This means faster, easier cleanup and a more hygienic environment for you and your family.
Guaranteed Great Taste The best food in the world is useless if your dog won’t eat it. That’s why Nutro™ works hard on taste. With quality ingredients and our natural FlavorMAX® system, Nutro™ guarantees your dog will love the taste of MAX®
Shiny Coat, Less Shedding Scientifically formulated with a winning combination of Omega-6 linoleic acid, Vitamin E and zinc, MAX® helps promote a rich lustrous coat and healthy skin. Many brands contain less linoleic acid – check their labels and compare to MAX®.
The Economy of Quality Food MAX® really delivers with quality ingredients, balanced nutrition and guaranteed great taste. Many owners find that highly digestible MAX® costs only pennies per day more to feed. Try a bag today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.Learn More
Iams ProActive Health Weight Control is formulated with L-Carnitine to gradually return your dog to a healthy weight* and keep him fit. Natural sources of protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles and antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite, reducing plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.Learn More
The Purina Pro Plan 7lb. Sensitive Skin and Stomach Lamb/Rice Adult Cat Food is high in protein, because protein is a key source of energy, and is important for growth and development in cats. The Purina Pro Plan food also contain Omega-6 Fatty Acids to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- High Quality Protein, Including Lamb as the #1 Ingredient
- Rice and oat meal are easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system
- Natural Prebiotic Fiber, Sourced from Chicory Root, Helps Promote Digestive Health
- Omega-6 fatty acids and zinc help nourish skin and promote a healthy coat
- Antioxidants for Immune System Health
- Made Without Added Artificial Colors or Flavors
Lamb, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, dried egg product, soy protein isolate, chicken meal, fish meal, soybean meal, wheat flour, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), animal liver flavor, oat meal, lamb meal, soybean oil, inulin, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, salt, zinc proteinate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, taurine, L Lysine monohydrochloride, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, DL Methionine, L ascorbyl 2 polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), copper proteinate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B 12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D 3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), and sodium seleniteLearn More