Regular Price: $16.98
Special Price: $9.98
Keep your pet's water from freezing this winter with a large capacity heated water bowl. It features a 60 watt heater built in which is thermostatically controlled to work automatically. Has a long power cord with a metal cord protector to deter chewing.
- Holds 6 quarts of water
- Thermostatically controlled heater keeps water from freezing
- Heavy duty metal cord protector to deter chewing
If you'd like to stay on the good side of your feathered friends, this bird feeder from North States Industries will keep them well-fed and singing your praises. Its unique pop-up feature allows you to enlarge the seed storage area to accommodate more than 4 quarts of seed. Seed flows through four separate openings, allowing numerous birds to perch on any side of the feeder. Hang this lightweight plastic lamp feeder from a nearby tree or mount it using a 5-foot pole (not - included) in the middle your garden---wherever offers you the best view.
- 7 1/2 lb. capacity.
- Holds over 4 quarts of seed.
- Easy to assemble - no tools needed.
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) granules is an intestinal dewormer for dogs. Recommended for the removal of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Give the granules to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. Packet size is the daily dose. Repeat the daily dose for 3 days in a row. Recommended deworming schedule is newly weaned pups (6 to 8 weeks) should be dewormed at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Treat the dam at the same time as the puppies. Dogs over 6 months of age should be dewormed at least twice each year. Dosage: 10 lbs., 1 gram packet daily; 20 lbs., 2 gram packet daily; 30 lbs., 1 gram + 2 gram packet daily; 40 lbs., 4 gram packet daily; 50 lbs., 1 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 60 lbs., 2 gram + 4 gram packet daily; 80 lbs., two 4 gram packets daily. Over 80 lbs. use combinations to obtain recommended daily dose. You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of packets. If your dog's weight is in-between the suggested dosing sizes, it is safe to use the next higher size. For example, a 15 lb. dog should be treated with the 2 gram packet.Learn More
Zanies® Long Squawk Silver will earn you a profitable treasure with customer-pleasing, pirate-themed toys. Pets will love playing with this fun-lovin’ buccaneer chicken. Soft, textured shape is easy to grab and fun to chew. Made of handpainted, poly-filled latex with a squawking noise maker.Learn More
The Perky-Pet™ Safari tube feeder with 2-in-1 Ports™ wild bird feeder features an exclusive design allowing for easy switching from a mixed/sunflower setting to a thistle/finch mix position—the variety in food choice allows for variety in wild birds stopping by to feed.
It holds up to 1.5 lbs. of seed or mix and has six feeding stations and a seed catcher base. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir makes it easy for you to monitor seed levels. Comes fully assembled with the seed tray. The six perch/feeding station set-up makes this feeder one of the most economical and convenient on the market!Learn More
- Available in 2 cubic feet, 500 cubic inch and 1000 cubic inch sizes
- Odor control guaranteed
- Safe for your pet
- 999 percent dust free
- Made of material that meets fda standards
- 500 Cubic Inch Weight: 2.35 lbs
- 1000 cubic inch Weight: 6 lbs
- 2 cubic feet Weight: 13 lbs
- Made in United States
Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter gives you advantages never before available in any cat litter product! In independent tests, based on daily removal of liquid and solid waste, ordinary clay litter products only controlled odors for 9 days. After that, the accumulation of urine waste matter caused the odor level to rise quickly. After two weeks, even a cat box which had been regularly maintained, emitted a strong and offensive odor.
In contrast, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter maintained complete odor control even after 28 days! The litter granules are made from environmentally pure Bentonite clay. When exposed to liquid waste, the granules expand and absorb the liquid in a well defined clump which will not break apart even during sifting, scooping, or scratching by your cat. This means, unlike ordinary cat litters, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter lets you remove virtually all of your cat's liquid and solid waste. And, no excess waste in the box means NO ODORS! Used regularly, new Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter will mean no more unpleasant odors and greater savings for you!
- Odors and changing are problems of the past! The superior absorption and binding capability of revolutionary Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter allows for complete removal of liquid and solid waste and their associated odors.
- Environmentally friendly! Non-toxic natural clay. Using Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter means less waste.
- Easily remove even liquid waste! Unlike ordinary cat litters, when exposed to liquid waste, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter granules bond tightly together and won't break apart during removal or when cats scratch in the box. Simply replenish the litter that is thrown away. Unused Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter stays in the box and keeps working.
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $8.79
- For dogs 7+ years old
- 100% Balanced nutrition
- Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- No corn, wheat, or soy
- Fresh Chicken - Lean Protein
- Vegetables - Vitamins & Minerals
- Apples - Vitamin C
- Brown Rice - Natural Fiber
- Flaxseed - Omega-3 & 6
- Cranberries - Antioxidants
- 18lb. bag of Good Friends Basic Adult Dry Cat Food
- Crude Protein: 30.0% min.
- Crude Fat: 9.0% min.
- Crude Fiber: 4.5% max.
- Moisture: 12.0% max.
Ingredients: Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meat, Chicken By Product, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, White Wheat, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid) Meat and Bone Meat, Natural Chicken Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chorlide, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, DL Methionine, Calcium Propionate (a preservative). Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihdroiodide, Sodium Selenite.Learn More