15' Telescoping Pole fits all Heath Purple Martin Houses (Wood or Aluminum). Heavy Duty, Rust-resistant Galvanized Steel Pole. Pole Diameter: Bottom 1.5". Middle 1.375". Top 1.25". Pole can be easily raised or lowered using the Heath Keylock system. Innovative design locks pole into place for desired height. Built to stand the test of time. Heath's Galvanized Steel Martin House Poles have graced America's yards for years, even decades. With superior rust-resistance throughout seasons of use, you can be sure to house your Martin's year after year.Learn More
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $59.99
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
Made of durable ABS plastic this replacement tray is designed to work with the ProSelect puppy playpen. The small sized playpen requires one tray; medium and large require two trays each.Learn More
These sporty, lightweight Pioneer Soft Crates make traveling with pets easier than ever. The outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon, supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame. Zippered, charcoal gray mesh window panels on four sides provide ventilation and visibility; top features optional fabric cover. These amazing crates feature reflective trim, a back storage pocket, and handy Velcro® strap closures. Folds down flat for easy storage and features two different water bottle holders and side storage pocket.Learn More
Prevue pet products clean life play top cage has been designed with form, functionality and affordability in mind. This remarkable cage features an integrated seed guard to cut down on mess and scattered debris, while the innovative removable tray helps your bird thrive in a cleaner living environment.
- Clean life play top cage is functional and affordable
- Integrated seed guard cuts down on mess and debris
- Removable tray for a cleaner living environment
- 2 Plastic cups Included
- 3 perches are included
- 18 Inches Long
- 18 Inches Wide
- 27 Inches High
- 1/2 Inch Wire Spacing
Stain, odor and water-resistant dog bed has a long lasting 100% nylon cover with DuPont Teflon coating. Durable and versatile design is great indoors and out--take it to the beach, on the boat, or anywhere at all. Thick polyfill cushion gives pets a soft spot to restLearn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Salmon Adult Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal and Fish Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7). Biotin (Vitamin B7)Also known as Vitamin H, it is active in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein, and the formation of fatty acids. It promotes normal health of sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, blood cells, skin, and hair. It is essential for growth and well-being.
, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable
- Available in baby pink, sky blue, lavender, slate blue, forest green, and wine