Dura-Life Large Dog Biscuits contain the essential vitamins and minerals your dog depends on, along with an incredible taste your dog will love. These delicious biscuits are carefully baked until they are hard and crunchy, and it's the crunchy texture that will keep your dogs teeth clean and breath fresh.
- Feed daily as part of your dogs diet
- These biscuits can be fed as a snack between meals or as a reward during training. Their crunchy texture helps to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Crude Protein: not less than 15%
- Crude Fat: not less than 5%
- Crude Fiber: not more than 3.5%
- Moisture: not more than 12%
- Wheat Flour, wheat middlings, meat and bone meal, animal fat, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried whole milk, dried brewers yeast, dried molasses, calcium propionate, zinc sulfate, etc... Learn More
$3.99Kaytee Natural Pine Bedding and Litter is manufactured with all natural pine shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other beddings. The natural pine oils help suppress microogranisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. *Recommended for open, well ventilated cages and aquariums. *Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation. *Contains aromatic oils * Learn More
A quality blend for the wild bird enthusiasts that will attract a wide variety of colorful birds. Our wild bird seed helps wild birds through long winters and times of stress brought on by breeding and migration. Its always important to keep your bird feeders filled year-round for a continuous abundance of wild birds around your home. To increase the number and variety of birds using your feeders provide nearby shelter such as evergreens and other year-round greenery. Also, be sure a sufficient supply of fresh water is always available. Wild bird food is an essential part of any enthusiasts wild bird supplies. These pointers will help nurture an activity-rich habitat within your backyard. To attract the widest variety of birds, use numerous feeders located in different areas throughout your property. Then, sit back and enjoy this relaxing hobby while doing something beneficial for our fine feathered friends.
- Cracked Corn
- Sunflower Seeds