NUTRI-VET HIP & JOINT SOFT CHEWS supply natural ingredients that support joint fuction and promote healthy connective tissue to help dogs live active, vital lives. Soft Chews are tasty and make it easy to give standardized amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin to dogs of all ages.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Wafer:
- Bio-Flex Complex (A propriety blend of Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate and Vitamin C)..............490 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
BHA, Caramel Color, Dry Molasses, Garlic Flavor, Lamb, Natural Smoke Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Poultry Fat, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour.
PetSafe 2 pack, 6 volt, lithium battery.
For PetSafe Bark Control:
- PBC23-10685 For PetSafe Remote Trainer:
- PDT24-10793 For PetSafe In-Ground Fence:
- PIG23-10689 For PetSafe Wireless Containment:
- PWF19-10762 Learn More
- The seed ball wild bird feeder
- Features a usual high quality metal construction and patented mesh feeding system
- This feeder is round in shape with green finish
- Holds 7 cups of black oil sunflower seeds
- 5.6 x 5.5 x 5.3 inches
- Features Our Usual High-Quality Metal Construction and Patented Mesh Feeding System.
- New 6-Inch Round Shape In Green Finish.
$6.99A 20" chain loops around a support and fastens with the included S-hook. A bungee apparatus attaches the chain to a heavy gauge wire, and at the end of the wire an eye screw awaits a corn cob, corn log.Capacity: holds one ear of corn
Dimensions: 52" L before mounting and without weight
Mounting: may be hung
- Follow the bouncing squirrel
- Unique spring action feeder brings out comical feeding antics
- Works with cobs and corn logs
- Durable metal cable, chain and spring
- Chain is covered with a cloth to prevent injuries to squirrels and yourself
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More