The KONG AirDog Bone combines two classic dog toys — the tennis ball and the squeaker toy — to create an instantly recognizable bone shape that’s the perfect fetch toy. This durable, high-quality AirDog Bone will not wear down a dog’s teeth. It’s made with a special nonabrasive felt, compared to the abrasive material on normal tennis balls.
- Perfect for games of fetch
- Squeaker to induce play
- Nonabrasive tennis material will not wear down your dog's teeth
- Size: Large
Assembled: 46 1/2'' Long, 24'' Wide, 36 1/4'' High
Interior: 42 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
The Large Hutch is recommended for Large Rabbit usage. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
Petmate Puppy Wire Crate, a great tool for potty training, front and side door access for versatile positioning, sturdy wire construction for safety, leak -proof, removable floor pan for easy cleaning, rust resistant coating for durability.Learn More
Includes: Wire Kennel, Training Booklet, Grow with Me Divider, Removable Pan
Material: Metal and Plastic
Dimensions: 24"L x 17"W x 20"H
KONG EXTREME KONG represents the most durable version of the original KONG toy. The ultra-strong, black rubber compound is recommended for power chewers.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff'N treats
- Helps reduce boredom and separation anxiety for powerful chewers
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Used worldwide by police, drug enforcement and military K-9 teams
- Also used by Schutzhund and AKC competition trainers
- Made in USA
- Size: X-Large
The 12 room Deluxe Martin House. Includes door stops and protective rails. Tough and long lasting lightweight aluminum available in four startup sizes. The hexagonal design is both functional and artistically attractive. As the colony grows, so can the house; just add-a-unit.Learn More
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $17.99
These Puppy Pads are specially scented to attract puppies and make house-training easy. Absorb over 100 times their weight in liquid and still stay dry.
Puppy Pad Directions:
- 1. Place pad in an area that is easily accessible to your dog at all times, but away from its sleeping and eating areas.
- 2. Introduce dog to pad to allow it to become accustomed to the pad®s special scent.
- 3. If you don't catch your dog in the act of making a mistake, do not punish it after the fact. Praise and reward the dog when it eliminates on the pad.
- 4. When the dog is using the pads properly on a regular basis, move the pads closer to your outside door, eventually moving the pad outdoors and eliminating the inside pads.