The Heath Natural Pure Suet Bird Feed Cake is recommended for use in the winter and cold weather. This Suet cake provides birds with high energy and allows them to be more active during the harsh winter months!
- Purple Finches
A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the Pacific Stream Canine Formula with Smoked Salmon can will satisfy your pet's taste for wet food. This complete and balanced formula can also be your pet's sole diet. Contains salmon and smoked salmon, perfect sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Sweet potatoes, blueberries and raspberries are great sources of natural antioxidants for a healthy lifestyle.Learn More
A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the High Prairie Canine Formula in Gravy will satisfy even the most finicky dogs. A complete and balanced formula, this canned food can also be fed as your dog's sole diet. Contains bison, venison and lamb for a blend of quality animal protein sources to meet the needs of your special pet. Peas and potatoes are excellent sources of nutrients, but also are highly digestible carbohydrate sources. Tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries are antioxidant powerhouses.Learn More
A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the Wetlands Canine Formula in Gravy will satisfy even the most finicky pets. A complete and balanced formula, this food can even be used as your pet's sole diet. Contains duck, chicken, quail and turkey for a blend of fowl that provides optimal amino acid nutrition. Like all Taste of the Wild formulas, this grain-free option provides excellent nutrition without the grains. Fruits and vegetables provide natural antioxidants.Learn More
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.49
Dura-Life Large Dog Biscuits contain the essential vitamins and minerals your dog depends on, along with an incredible taste your dog will love. These delicious biscuits are carefully baked until they are hard and crunchy, and it's the crunchy texture that will keep your dogs teeth clean and breath fresh.
- Feed daily as part of your dogs diet
- These biscuits can be fed as a snack between meals or as a reward during training. Their crunchy texture helps to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Crude Protein: not less than 15%
- Crude Fat: not less than 5%
- Crude Fiber: not more than 3.5%
- Moisture: not more than 12%
- Wheat Flour, wheat middlings, meat and bone meal, animal fat, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried whole milk, dried brewers yeast, dried molasses, calcium propionate, zinc sulfate, etc... Learn More