Attracting and feeding finches. The eight perch/feeding station set-up makes this finch feeder one of the most economical and convenient finch bird feeders on the market! The Perky-Pet™ thistle finch feeder holds two lbs. of seed or finch mix and features a weather resistant feeding tube and a plastic cap that protect the seed from moisture. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir makes it easy to monitor seed levels.
- 2 lb. seed capacity
- 8 feeding stations
- Water-seal cap
- Weather-resistant feeding tube
A quality blend for the wild bird enthusiasts that will attract a wide variety of colorful birds. Our wild bird seed helps wild birds through long winters and times of stress brought on by breeding and migration. Its always important to keep your bird feeders filled year-round for a continuous abundance of wild birds around your home. To increase the number and variety of birds using your feeders provide nearby shelter such as evergreens and other year-round greenery. Also, be sure a sufficient supply of fresh water is always available. Wild bird food is an essential part of any enthusiasts wild bird supplies. These pointers will help nurture an activity-rich habitat within your backyard. To attract the widest variety of birds, use numerous feeders located in different areas throughout your property. Then, sit back and enjoy this relaxing hobby while doing something beneficial for our fine feathered friends.
- Cracked Corn
- Sunflower Seeds
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
Fight tartar buildup every day with DENTASTIX Treats
- Clinically proven to reduce up to 80% of tartar buildup--a contributor to gum disease--when used as part of a daily oral care routine.
- The patented X-shape design and special texture help clean between teeth and down to the gum line.
- There's one that's right for dogs of every size.
- It's so tasty, your dog will enjoy making it part of his daily oral care routine.
- Developed using research from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.