Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $54.99
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
Storing foods in their original bags leads to stale food that looses its "crunch." The Vittle Vault’s patented, threaded, double gasket lid provides leak proof and airtight protection to keep food fresh and safe from pests. Made from impact-resistant plastic that won’t shatter or break even in extreme outdoor weather.Learn More
- Perfect for show, travel and home use; pens fold flat for easy transport
- Eight interlocking panels allow for multiple configuration options
- 24"-wide panels create a spacious exercise area for pets
- Narrow wire spacing provides rigidity and security
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable
- Available in baby pink, sky blue, lavender, slate blue, forest green, and wine
These sporty, lightweight Pioneer Soft Crates make traveling with pets easier than ever. The outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon, supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame. Zippered, charcoal gray mesh window panels on four sides provide ventilation and visibility; top features optional fabric cover. These amazing crates feature reflective trim, a back storage pocket, and handy Velcro® strap closures. Folds down flat for easy storage and features two different water bottle holders and side storage pocket.Learn More
The Prevue Pet Flight cage is designed for Parakeets, Cockatiels, and other small to medium sized birds.
- Includes 2 plastic hooded cups
- Includes 2 wood perches
- Removable bottom grille and pull out tray
- Easy to clean
- Large front opening door
- 26 Inches Long
- 14 Inches Wide
- 20 Inchers High
- 1/2 Inch Wire Spacing
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Duck Adult Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids) Ground flax seed contains flax seed oil, which is one of the richest sources of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids (linolenic acid). Flax is a good source of essential amino acids and contains all the essential vitamins and minerals required by dogs and cats. Flax is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory effect and has been known to help arthritis and prevent cancer. Flax seed is also a great fiber source that aids in digestion. Also an excellent source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin and coat, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.