Made specifically for S & K Purple Martin Houses, 12ft Tri-Tel Pole (TTP12) is exactly what you need to compliment your birding area. When fully extended, it stands 12 feet tall! But its lightweight construction makes it easy to raise and lower any time of the year! Best of all, the 12ft Tri-Tel Pole (TTP12) has multiple uses! With the S & K Plastic Sleeve, you can move your 12ft Tri-Tel Pole (TTP12) from the front yard to the back yard any time you wish! There’s never been a pole like it! The 12ft Tri-Tel Pole (TTP12) has so many uses, you’ll wonder what you did before you owned one.Learn More
$49.98The Farm Innovators 17 inch by 24 inch heated plastic mat can be covered with any material and is designed to eliminate hot spots. The heated mat is designed for dog house, garages or any other place your pet needs extra warmth
- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use- Manufacturer Guaranteed for one year
15' Telescoping Pole fits all Heath Purple Martin Houses (Wood or Aluminum). Heavy Duty, Rust-resistant Galvanized Steel Pole. Pole Diameter: Bottom 1.5". Middle 1.375". Top 1.25". Pole can be easily raised or lowered using the Heath Keylock system. Innovative design locks pole into place for desired height. Built to stand the test of time. Heath's Galvanized Steel Martin House Poles have graced America's yards for years, even decades. With superior rust-resistance throughout seasons of use, you can be sure to house your Martin's year after year.Learn More
FRONTLINE® Flea and Tick Products provide long-lasting flea and tick control. FRONTLINE products for dogs and cats are highly effective, easy-to-use and have a satisfaction guarantee.
- Continuously, and quickly, kills fleas for an entire month
- waterproof even after swimming and bathing
- Vet's #1 choice for long-lasting flea and tick protection
- Gentle enough to use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older without weight restrictions
- Approved for use on pregnant or nursing mothers
- FRONTINE Plus kill up to 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 24 hours, it also contains a special ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae to keep ALL stages of fleas from developing and bothering your pet and your family. FRONTLINE Plus also kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including the one that may carry Lyme disease.
In Purina's Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food, real chicken is the first ingredient, along with other key ingredients and nutrients including rice and glucosamine. Why? Because feeding a large breed dog is a balancing act.
An ideal body condition helps minimize stress on bones and joints. And the right balance of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients helps them live large, healthy and strong. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired Purina to call this dry dog food SmartBlend.
- Real Chicken as the First Ingredient Blended with Other High-Quality Protein Sources Helps Support Strong Muscles and a Healthy Heart
- Omega-6 Helps Give Your Dog a Radiant Coat and Healthy Skin
- Natural Sources of Glucosamine Help Support Healthy Joints
- Highly Digestible so More Nutrition Goes to Work Inside Your Dog
The KatKabin® EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad is the purrrfect accessory to the KatKabin Outdoor Cat House or any outdoor cat shelter.
This low energy pet warming pad is waterproof and safe for use outside providing much needed warmth to outdoor cats in sub-zero temperatures.
This tough and extremely economical pet warming pad only uses 4 Watts of energy and for safety runs at 12V from a mains transformer (supplied) with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power cord.
The KatKabin® EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad is waterproof in accordance with IPX7 standards and is therefore absolutely safe to use outside even in driving rain or snow; giving you peace of mind that your cat will be warm and cozy even in frigid winter weather conditions.
The EcoGlow is not thermostaticly controlled but has a continuous, low output of 4 watts, designed to provide gentle, safe warmth for your cat. The temperature your cat will experience will be a rise above ambient temperature in the order of 20 to 40°F, depending on the size of the cat and how tightly it snuggles up to the Ecoglow, so your cat can control its comfort level to a considerable extent. The insulation of the Katkabin® also affects the warmth retained, so a Winter Warmer will help conserve warmth in extreme conditions. The exact temperature is variable, depending on all of these factors.
Overall dimensions: 12" x 8" x 1.5" (30 x 20 x 4cm)
In the box
- 1 KatKabin® EcoGlow complete with transformer and 10 foot cord