The Habitat 'n Home Jumbo Litter Loo is a beautiful end table that masks and hides the fact it is a litter box for your cat. This stylish end table is made of ecoFLEX, a composite material that doesn't absorb moisture or retain odors. Flip down the front panel for easy access.
- Material: ecoFLEX
- Color options: Espresso, Rusett, and White
- Easy assembly- No tools required.
- Dimensions: 24 inches wide x 19.7 inches deep x 28.9 inches high
Keep fido warm in the winter and cool in the summer with thd Insulate Dog Palace. They will feel like royalty as they lay down to sleep in this dog house.
- 2 - 4 inches of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each panel.
- Easy pass-through self-closing door.
- Dog Palace sized for medium to large dogs (small Lab through St. bernard)
- Self Storing window panels easily reposition from winter's closed
position to summer's cross ventilation position without tools.
- Floor is raised four inches to provide a dry and warm bedding area.
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
- Dog can see out while he rests in comfort.
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping
your dog clean, warm and comfortable.
- Assembled Outside Dimensions: 38.5"H * 31.5"W * 47.5"L WEIGHT 66 LBS
- Assembled inside Dimensions: 30.5"H * 24"W * 35.5" L - door from floor 11"
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $84.99
- Extra Large
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals. Designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation, our Premier Kennels are a great option for professionals and individual pet owners. These kennels include unique features that enhance ease of assembly, versatility, durability, and animal safety.
No tools are required for the quick and easy assembly of our kennels. Standard connectors offer unique versatility for single or multiple free-standing units. Special connectors may be ordered for attachment to walls or posts. This allows you to avoid the unnecessary expense and time delay of building custom kennels, as well as the hassle normally associated with expanding your kennel’s capacity.
Premier Kennels offer double protection from harsh conditions and the natural acidity commonly found in kennel environments. Protection begins with the use of galvanized steel tubing and heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” galvanized welded wire. Each strand of wire is individually welded to the tubing frame with stainless steel welding wire. We then apply Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over the galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
Priefert offers a variety of kennel kits. With no sharp edges, our Premier Kennels provide a safe and attractive enclosure for “Man’s Best Friend.” The 6’ tall kennels are ideal for secure confinement of medium to large-sized dogs.
Come in 5 different sizes:
- 4 foot by 4 foot
- 4 foot by 8 foot
- 5 foot by 5 foot
- 5 foot by 10 foot
- 10 foot by 10 foot
Colorful, low-cost dog crates offer excellent value! Ideal for traveling with pets or crate training at home. Close wire spacing for strength and stability. Folds suitcase-style for transport. Each crate has a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning and a removable black divider panel. Comes in Pink Punch, Lime Twist and Blue Splash.Learn More
There's no limit to where you and your pet can travel in the G7 Jogger Pet Stroller brought to you by Gen7Pets. The G7 Jogger can hold a pet up to 75 pounds and boasts all of our Smart-Features. Whether you are walking, or jogging the G7 Jogger easily maneuvers over rough or smooth terrain. Keep you and your pet's accessories handy with the parent accessory tray and cup holder and the zippered Smart-Basket. And make sure your dog or cat is safe and comfortable, with the thick poly-filled pad, two interior adjustable tethers and fully enclosed pet area.
The G7 Jogger Pet Stroller includes all of our exclusive Smart-Features. The Smart-Canopy folds up under the canopy hood (instead of into the pet compartment), giving your dog or cat more space. The Smart-Zippers come pre-zipped with two zippers that allow for zipping and unzipping from both sides just like with a suitcase. No more threading a zipper like you do with a jacket every time you use it. The Smart-Reach handle, compared to similarly-sized strollers, provides a greater amount of kick space for convenient walking at any pace. The Smart-Basket safely stores your belongings with a rear zipper for easy access. The Smart-Fold mechanism lets you easily fold the stroller right from a button on the handle. The Smart-Wheels are made of durable EVA foam that will never run flat and the front wheel has ball bearings for a very smooth glide.
Don’t forget to get your Smart-Comfort pad, made with our simulated soft angora that is amazingly soft to the touch and easy to clean. Your pet will love the cozy softness. Model G2025SA (Pathfinder Red) or Model G2360TB (Trailblazer Blue) (25” x 13”) is a great fit.
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders and a large accessory tray with lid
- Front convertible wheel that swivels on smooth surfaces and can be fixed for rough surfaces
- Shock absorbers for a smoother ride
- Rear wheel single action brake bar for extra safety
- Removable thick poly-filled pad
- Flat fold for convenient storage
- 2 interior adjustable tethers for multiple pet containment and safety.
- NO tools required.
- Maximum pet weight 75 lbs.
- Interior Dimensions 26" long x 14" wide x 22" high
- Stroller weight: 24 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Colors: Pathfinder Red (red) or Trailblazer Blue (blue)
The TEK 1.0 GPS tracking collar offers hunters the ability to get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. This system is perfect for those that run hounds for predator or varmint hunting, beagles for rabbits, or all dogs used for upland birds. The Collar Receiver features SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so it is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
- Handheld Device
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Adjust the Scale from 100 Yards to 75 Miles or Set the Scale to Auto
- Store up to 20 Way Points
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Integral, Tilt-Compensated Compass
- GPS Collar
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (on point or treed) or Direction of Movement
- Can be Expanded up to 12 Dogs
- Handheld Device is Waterproof and Submersible up to 5 Feet. Collar is waterproof and sumersible up to 25 feet.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Charging Adapter