- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
These sporty, lightweight Pioneer Soft Crates make traveling with pets easier than ever. The outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon, supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame. Zippered, charcoal gray mesh window panels on four sides provide ventilation and visibility; top features optional fabric cover. These amazing crates feature reflective trim, a back storage pocket, and handy Velcro® strap closures. Folds down flat for easy storage and features two different water bottle holders and side storage pocket.Learn More
PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
The range from the toy hook to the perch is 13'H. This exclusive triple toy hook provides a lot of room to hang toys and treats, as the double cups hold extra water and food. The high lip on the pan assists in containing mess. The easy-rolling casters allow the stand to be moved around the house or outdoors.
Dimensions:30'L x 28'W x 66 1/2'H. Pan measures 28' diameterLearn More
- Give your dog the house of his dreams with the Precision Pet Extreme Outback Country Lodge Dog House.
- Constructed of Solid Wood
- This dog house is rugged and durable.
- It features a raised floor that protects the house and your pet from water as well as adjustable feet for rough terrain.
- Dimensions: Medium 32"L x 40"W x 34"H
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
Three-step staircase provides easy access to beds, couches and other high places. Perfect for small dogs, older pets, and pets with orthopedic challenges. Carpeting on each step provides pets with extra traction. Classic mahogany finish and bone-shaped details blend well with home decor. Assembly instructions included.Learn More
The Hound Heater Deluxe, by Akoma Dog Products, has been completely re-designed and is thermostatically controlled! House Heaters are designed with safety, simplicity and efficiency in mind. The new Deluxe Hound Heater takes the dog house heater to a new level.
- 100,000 Cycle Life Thermostat - Simply set the temperature and forget it!
- Settings Low to Medium - Approximately 32ºF to 50ºF
- Setting Medium to High - Approximately 50ºF to 80ºF
- Pet house heater only runs when it is needed - Saves energy!
- Internal Heater Shield - Allows you pet to touch the lower half without any danger of getting burned
- Rounded Corners for Ultimate Pet Comfort
- Overhead Heat Shield - Placed above the top of the furnace and will disperse heat protecting the ceiling of your dog's house
- 150 Watt - Long lasting, extremely efficient, heating element
- Heating Element and Thermostat are replaceable
- Powerful enough to heat 32 cubic foot house, yet works perfectly in the smallest houses too
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the heat of your pet's house
- Metal Cord cover for added protection for added protection from chewing
- Cord Length - 7 Feet
- Voltage - 120V , 60Hz
- 10 inches wide
- 10 1/2 inches long
- 5 1/4 protrudes from wall