- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
To provide an escape route from unwanted intruders, the double door Katkabin® has a front and a rear door and comes complete with a washable KatKushion and two clip-on KatFlap doors.
The KatKabin® DezRez, a luxurious outdoor cat house, gives your cat all the comfort and safety it is used to indoors, the KatKabin® DezRez is an ingenious and quite simply wonderful home from home for your fabulous feline. Standing above the ground, it provides a warm, cosy and shaded insulated outdoor cat shelter for napping, stretching and relaxing. Your cat is protected from the weather and is safe and relaxed until you return in a sturdy and purpose-made home. The opening also has a conventional clip-on cat flap that can be attached or removed depending on the season or your cat's preference.
The KatKabin® is available in a beautiful range of colours that can either blend in or stand out in your garden, outdoor area or home. Wherever you choose to put yours, this certainly is one cat house which will make a stunning design statement!
- Developed to withstand the widest range of temperature extremes
- Made from high grade, fade-resistant materials
- Feet fixing holes enable the KatKabin® to be fixed to any surface
- Rear holes for air ventilation
- Innovative oval design helps the air to circulate inside rather than being trapped at the top as in other shapes
- Two removable KatFlap doors supplied
- Washable KatKushion supplied
- Optional washable fleecy Winter Warmer – lines the internal body of the KatKabin® to keep your cat warm and snug even in the coldest conditions - available separately or as part of the Premium Combination KatKabin
- Optional waterproof, low energy EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad - provides much needed warmth in frigid conditions. Available separately - see our accessories selection.
- Overall dimensions: L: 22" (55cm) x W: 16" (41cm) x H: 13" (32cm)
- Internal dimensions: L: 17" (43cm) x W: 15" (38cm) x H: 11" (28cm)
- Door opening: W: 6.5" (16cm) x H: 7" (17.5cm)
Get big space and big comfort at a small price! These dependable and affordable cat cages come with two movable plastic perches. Cats can enjoy a customizable living space that is great for relaxing and fun to play in. Cage has a removable bottom tray for effortless cleaning. Wide doors have spring loaded latches to keep cats secure. Easy assembly instructions included.Learn More
This is the strongest Kennel Kart available! Constructed of heavy-duty, chrome-plated tubular steel with swivel casters for easy manuverability. Locking wheels ensure Kart stays put where you need it. Easily holds up to 640 lbs. Includes braided nylon rope handle with comfortable foam rubber grip.Learn More
Colorful, low-cost dog crates offer excellent value! Ideal for traveling with pets or crate training at home. Close wire spacing for strength and stability. Folds suitcase-style for transport. Each crate has a removable plastic tray for easy cleaning and a removable black divider panel. Comes in Pink Punch, Lime Twist and Blue Splash.Learn More
The large front door and rooftop door provide easy access to pets, while the rolling caster stand allows the cage to be moved around the home or indoors/outdoors. A removable bottom grille and pull-out bottom drawer helps make cleaning quick and easy. However, if the bottom grille is not used a wind-bell lock, above the bottom drawer, prevents pets from pushing it out. The shelf on the bottom of the stand can store extra food, treats, toys or cleaning supplies
Dimensions: 25'L x 16'x 31'H (interior height 20'H) with 7/8' wire spacing.Learn More