PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- For Stubborn Dogs
- Low Battery Detect Feature in both Transmitter and Receiver
- 100 Yard Range
- Transmitter and Receiver Feature Replaceable Lithium Batteries (included)
- Waterproof Receiver / Water Resistant Transmitter
- Basic Training instruction with Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney (included)
- 8 Levels of Stimulation
- Tone Button
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide
- Lifetime Warranty
Solid Wood Construction
Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
Assembles in Three Simple Steps
Water Resistant Plastic Feet
Black Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter
from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn
Around Inside More Easily
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
- The perfect home for every dog.
- A dog will live in style with this dog house.
- Eave Adds Shade to Doorway and Protects from Rain
- Solid Wood Construction
- Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
- Easy Assembly
- Waterproof Leg Protectors
- Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surface Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Durable Weatherproof Liner within Roof for Added Protection during Rainy Season
- Dimensions: Small 37" x 35" x 31"
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
- Give your dog the house of his dreams with the Precision Pet Extreme Outback Country Lodge Dog House.
- Constructed of Solid Wood
- This dog house is rugged and durable.
- It features a raised floor that protects the house and your pet from water as well as adjustable feet for rough terrain.
- Dimensions: Medium 32"L x 40"W x 34"H