The Hound Heater Deluxe, by Akoma Dog Products, has been completely re-designed and is thermostatically controlled! House Heaters are designed with safety, simplicity and efficiency in mind. The new Deluxe Hound Heater takes the dog house heater to a new level.
- 100,000 Cycle Life Thermostat - Simply set the temperature and forget it!
- Settings Low to Medium - Approximately 32ºF to 50ºF
- Setting Medium to High - Approximately 50ºF to 80ºF
- Pet house heater only runs when it is needed - Saves energy!
- Internal Heater Shield - Allows you pet to touch the lower half without any danger of getting burned
- Rounded Corners for Ultimate Pet Comfort
- Overhead Heat Shield - Placed above the top of the furnace and will disperse heat protecting the ceiling of your dog's house
- 150 Watt - Long lasting, extremely efficient, heating element
- Heating Element and Thermostat are replaceable
- Powerful enough to heat 32 cubic foot house, yet works perfectly in the smallest houses too
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the heat of your pet's house
- Metal Cord cover for added protection for added protection from chewing
- Cord Length - 7 Feet
- Voltage - 120V , 60Hz
- 10 inches wide
- 10 1/2 inches long
- 5 1/4 protrudes from wall
- Assembled: 36'' Long, 24'' Wide, 35 1/2'' High
- Interior: 31 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The Small hutch is recommended for multiple small rabbits or one large rabbit. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Large 45.5" L x 33" W x 33" H
PetSafe wireless dog fence extra receiver. Use with PIF-300 wireless containment system.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction, plus tone-only mode
- Includes "run-through protection" - your pet will be reminded to return to the pet area
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
The Midwest Feline Nuvo Carnival 138C BK from MidWest Homes for Pets is proud to offer several models of sturdy multi-tier cat furniture designed with a cat’s lifestyle in mind, each style of Feline Nuvo offers a variety of play and lounging options and is the perfect addition to any home. Sisal-wrapped supports provide a tough, resilient scratching post for your cat’s scratching needs while the plush dark fabric easily wipes clean from cats accidents. When researching cat’s behavior, MidWest found that cats cannot have enough play options which is why nine variations are offered, from the shortest, Feisty, to the tallest, Playhouse, all cats will enjoy nonstop fun and relaxation with any Feline Nuvo.
- Nine Sizes offer Varied Heights and Entertainment
- Ultra-Soft Faux Fur, Available in Deep Blue and Black, with Designer Print Fabric
- Sturdy, Multi-Tier Design Provides Perfect Retreat for Lounging and Play
- Flexible Arms Dangle Toy Balls Above Cubby Retreat & Resting Bench with Sisal-Wrapped Supports
Ideal for keeping puppies clean and dry. Innovative, hygienic, wire mesh floor panels elevate puppies and feature close spacing that’s safe for small paw pads. Includes plastic tray for easy cleaning. Top and front doors allow easy access. Made of durable 3, 8, 11, 12-gauge wire with 1" x 6" spacing and a powder-coated finish. Includes 7-pack of FREE Puppy Pads.Learn More
This side panel is made of heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
The Midwest Universal Wire Mesh Car Barrier 13 can accommodate nearly all vehicles when trying to get the perfectly fit barrier. This mesh barrier keeps your pet safely in the back away from the driver.
- Versatile Design Adjusts to fits Minivans, SUV’s, Crossover Vehicles, Wagons
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Rubber Molding Protects Interior Components
- Heavy Duty 2” mesh, 5 & 9 Gauge Wire
- Keeps Pet to Rear of Vehicle
- Safely Away From Driver & Passengers
Solid Wood Construction
Raised Floor to Keep Your Pet Dry
Assembles in Three Simple Steps
Water Resistant Plastic Feet
Black Asphalt Shingles for Better Protection
Off-Center Entrance Provides Increased Shelter
from the Elements and Allows Your Pet to Turn
Around Inside More Easily