Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $219.99
With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary
- 3/4 Mile Range
- Receiver and Transmitter are waterproof and submersible
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone only button
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
Introducing the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
The TEK 1.0 is available in two formats based on a single, unique handheld device. Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Spec Sheet:www.sportdog.com/SportDOG/files/39/39131fbb-8b77-4efa-831f-c5a7129e98bd.pdf Learn More
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
Featuring a roomy design, you&'ll love the unique side panel assembly and the integrated cage stand with heavy duty easy-rolling rubber casters. It has 2 large landing-style front doors and solid panel cup doors that can be on the top or bottom half of the cage.
Dimensions: 24"W x 58-1/2"H x 22"D
- Roomy interior space for your cockatiel to play
- Side-Panel assembly
- Easy-rolling rubber casters
- 2 Large doors
- Solid panel cup doors that can be on the top or bottom half of the cage.
- Rounded-corner steel seed guards
- Cup door locks
- Slide-out bottom grille
- Removable, pull-out plastic ray for easy cleaning
- 3 stainless steel cups
- 2 3/4"(diameter) wood perches
- Coco Brown, with cream color mesh, powder-coated hammertone finish
New and Improved Style!
This large cage has a roomy dometop layout and an outside amusement area to allow birds even more space to stretch their wings. The 2-in-1 front door opens down as a landing-style door or swings out for entire access to the cage. The front door is 10'W x 26 3/4'H, with the drop-down door measuring 12'H. The triple toy hook design ensures an abundant amount of space for hanging several treats and toys. The pull-out bottom grille and tray assist in containing mess and make cleaning quick and easy. Double cups both inside and outside the cage provide plenty of room for keeping food, water and treats. Also, there is a slide-out door between the cage and playtop area that lets birds move easily from one area to the other.
Dimensions: 36 1/2'L x 27 1/4'W x 63 1/2'H, with 7/8' wire spacingLearn More
This wrought iron cage consists of well put together wrought iron for quality craftsmanship at an inexpensive cost. The cagetop playstand will ensure endless entertainment and fun for your bird. This cage comes with a castered stand for easy moving. Don't worry, your bird will be secured inside once playtime is over by the heavy duty button lock. The drawers and bottom grille are removable for easy cleaning! Available in a variety of colors to match your home!
Dimensions: 24" L X 20" W X 60" H, with 3/4" wire spacing
- 4 stainless steel cups-For food and water to keep your bird satisfied
- 2 wood perches-For entertainment and a comfortable place to rest
A removable bottom grille for quick and easy cleanup. The wind-bell lock, above the pull-out drawer, keeps pets from pushing out the drawer if the cage is used without the bottom grille. A storage shelf is also included on the bottom of the easy-rolling caster stand for quick access to extra food, treats and cleaning supplies.
Dimensions:39'L x 27'W x 63'H with 1' wire spacing.Learn More
Color:Black,powder-coated hammertone finish.