A great tasting complement to the dry Taste of the Wild formulas, the Wetlands Canine Formula in Gravy will satisfy even the most finicky pets. A complete and balanced formula, this food can even be used as your pet's sole diet. Contains duck, chicken, quail and turkey for a blend of fowl that provides optimal amino acid nutrition. Like all Taste of the Wild formulas, this grain-free option provides excellent nutrition without the grains. Fruits and vegetables provide natural antioxidants.Learn More
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
**Brand May Vary!Learn More
$3.99Kaytee Natural Pine Bedding and Litter is manufactured with all natural pine shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other beddings. The natural pine oils help suppress microogranisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. *Recommended for open, well ventilated cages and aquariums. *Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation. *Contains aromatic oils * Learn More
Dura-Life Large Dog Biscuits contain the essential vitamins and minerals your dog depends on, along with an incredible taste your dog will love. These delicious biscuits are carefully baked until they are hard and crunchy, and it's the crunchy texture that will keep your dogs teeth clean and breath fresh.
- Feed daily as part of your dogs diet
- These biscuits can be fed as a snack between meals or as a reward during training. Their crunchy texture helps to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Crude Protein: not less than 15%
- Crude Fat: not less than 5%
- Crude Fiber: not more than 3.5%
- Moisture: not more than 12%
- Wheat Flour, wheat middlings, meat and bone meal, animal fat, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried whole milk, dried brewers yeast, dried molasses, calcium propionate, zinc sulfate, etc... Learn More
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300