Ever full is the automatic dog watering system that provides a continuous flow of the freshest water for your pet. Attach the 3/4 inch hose to your garden hose, turn on the tap, and the bowl fills to the perfect drinking level. The automatic float controls the water level so theres no spilling or overflow. Bowl is automatically replenished every time your dog drinks. Available in galvanized.Learn More
ALPO Large Wholesome Biscuits are formulated to met the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Made with a perfect balance of wholesome ingredients & savory chicken flavor for everyday excitement
- 100% complete & balanced with 23 vitamins & minerals
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- For adult dogs over 50 lbs.
Kaytee Aspen Bedding & Litter is manufactured with all natural aspen shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other bedding. Aspen bedding comes from hardwood, eliminating aromatic oils found in other types of wood bedding. *Can be used in all cages, aquariums and habitrails. *A natural biodegradable product.
Ingredients: Kiln dried aspen shavings.
- 20 liter package
- 1200 cubic inches
PetArmor for Dogs acts fast and is effective, long lasting, waterproof and easy to use for the control of adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies. It contains the active ingredient fipronil. Used as directed, it can help prevent reinfestation while also controlling sarcoptic mange infestations. PetArmor for Dogs kills, controls and prevents infestations of adult fleas (prior to egg laying), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks (that may transmit Lyme disease), as well as chewing lice.
Apply PetArmor for Dogs topically only on dogs and puppies aged 8 weeks or older, including breeding, pregnant and nursing mothers as indicated. PetArmor for Dogs with fipronil should be applied every month. Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Keep treated pets apart from each other or other pets for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry to prevent pets from licking the product off one another.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
Used for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms for dogs and puppies.Learn More