Our stylish Guardian Gear® Fairfield Hammock Seat Covers protect upholstery from pet hair, dirt, stains and damage, while giving pets a great spot to rest. They feature a unique hammock-style design that covers the back seat, floor area and the rear side of the front seat.Learn More
Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Adult Natural Dry Dog Food
Dogs love to dine on our tasty chicken natural dry dog food, and it provides the essential amino acids and vital nutrients they need every day. Wholesome whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats keep your dog supplied with the complex carbohydrates needed for energy.Learn More
- Stops biting fleas in three to five minutes
- Kills fleas quickly, which helps reduce the risk of secondary problems such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms
- Within 12 hours, 98-100 percent of fleas are dead
- Kills over 99% of flea larvae within 20 minutes
- Kills 100% of chewing lice within one week and lasts for a full month
Ideal for training, travel, or home- Tinkle Turf from Prevue Pet Products is a convenient dog potty. The Tinkle Turf system creates an assigned potty area for your pet – perfect for when going outdoors is not an option. This easy to clean system is made up of a sturdy plastic based and a soft synthetic turf with an antimicrobial treatment. Tinkle Turf protects floors and carpets, and is easily transportable.Learn More
Envirusol™ is a concentrated, industrial-strength, multi-purpose germicidal detergent that disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes. Kills canine distemper, feline leukemia, and other viruses. Controls canine parvovirus. Comes with a spigot. Can be used in animal quarters and does not need to be rinsed, unless animals contained are very young or sensitive. Leaves a refreshing wintergreen scent.Learn More
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable
Frontline Plus provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and puppies. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). It also kills flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Fea Eggs
- Including those that may trasmit lyme disease
- Chewing Lice
- For Dogs & Puppies 8 Weeks or older and up to 22 lbs.
- Frontline Plus Provides Your Dog With The Most Complete Spot-on Flea And Tick Protection Available. In Addition To Killing 98-100% Of Adult Fleas On Your Dog Within 24 Hours, FRONTLINE PLUS Contains A Special Ingredient That Kills Flea Eggs And Larvae, Too, And Keeps All Stages Of Fleas From Developing. By Effectively Stopping The Development Of New Fleas. Completely Breaks The Flea Life Cycle. And, Kills All Stages Of 4 Major Ticks Including Those That May Transmit Lyme Disease And Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. It's Completely Waterproof. For Use in Puppies 8 Weeks And Older. 3 topical Monthly Treatments.
$45.98The Small Heated Pet Mat is safe for indoor and outdoor use. It is designed for use in dog houses, garages and other places where your dog needs extra warmth!Product Features:
- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use- Manufacturer Guaranteed for one year
The KatKabin® EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad is the purrrfect accessory to the KatKabin Outdoor Cat House or any outdoor cat shelter.
This low energy pet warming pad is waterproof and safe for use outside providing much needed warmth to outdoor cats in sub-zero temperatures.
This tough and extremely economical pet warming pad only uses 4 Watts of energy and for safety runs at 12V from a mains transformer (supplied) with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power cord.
The KatKabin® EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad is waterproof in accordance with IPX7 standards and is therefore absolutely safe to use outside even in driving rain or snow; giving you peace of mind that your cat will be warm and cozy even in frigid winter weather conditions.
The EcoGlow is not thermostaticly controlled but has a continuous, low output of 4 watts, designed to provide gentle, safe warmth for your cat. The temperature your cat will experience will be a rise above ambient temperature in the order of 20 to 40°F, depending on the size of the cat and how tightly it snuggles up to the Ecoglow, so your cat can control its comfort level to a considerable extent. The insulation of the Katkabin® also affects the warmth retained, so a Winter Warmer will help conserve warmth in extreme conditions. The exact temperature is variable, depending on all of these factors.
Overall dimensions: 12" x 8" x 1.5" (30 x 20 x 4cm)
In the box
- 1 KatKabin® EcoGlow complete with transformer and 10 foot cord