- #1 ingredient - REAL CHICKEN!
- Formulated for adult dogs 1-7 years
- Wholesome oatmeal for sensitive stomachs
- Antioxidants to build immunity
- Whole grains for better nutrient absorption
- Guaranteed to improve skin and coat
- Natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Perfect for show, travel and home use; pens fold flat for easy transport
- Eight interlocking panels allow for multiple configuration options
- 24"-wide panels create a spacious exercise area for pets
- Narrow wire spacing provides rigidity and security
Instantly kills odor from feces, urine, and skunks. Use on runs, animal quarters, and cages. Apply with watering can or hose sprayer. Pine scent.Learn More
For small dogs and dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. The smaller size is easy to chew and provides all the essential nutrients an adult dog needs. Science Diet® Adult Small Bites dog food tastes great and Hill's superior antioxidant blend helps support your dog's immune system.Learn More
Used to covert pet crates into cozy and safe resting dens, this Crate Cover and Bed Set features our popular paw print pattern in two neutral colors. The Crate Cover has ties that fasten to the top and bottom corners of the crate for a fitted, tailored look. Coordinating bed is soft, cozy and perfect for napping. Sized to fit X-small, Small and Medium ProSelect® and Crate Appeal® Crates. Each set is packaged in a polybag with insert card.Learn More
Guardian Gear Elevated Pet Cots are great for giving pets a comfortable, elevated spot to sleep. Lightweight and durable dog cots allow air to circulate underneath the pet for a healthier, more comfortable rest.
The durable Guardian Gear Elevated Pet Cots are great for traveling, camping, or naps in the backyard.
- Protects pets from uncomfortable cold, hot, damp, and uneven surfaces
- Lightweight steel frame
- Spring locks allow assembly and disassembly in seconds without tools
- Cover is made of UV-resistant deep green polyester
- Velcro® tabs along the sides of the bed allow the cover to be stretched or relaxed for customized tension
Prevue Pet Products Flight Cage in White SPF0610 is a great way to encourage exercise for your parakeet, finch or other small bird. Included feeder cups and perches are designed to ensure the cage interior remains spacious and attractive. A large, front opening door and removable plastic tray allows for quick and easy cleaning. Compact footprint lets you easily stack additional flight cages.
- Designed to encourage exercise and activity
- Can easily be stacked with additional flight cages
- 2 plastic cups and 2 wood perches are included
- Large, front opening door
- 30 Inches Long
- 18 Inches Wide
- 18 Inches High
- 3/8 Inch Wire Spacing
Formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition, including all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a strong immune system, and overall good health. It does not use chicken heads, feet or intestines, which may be found in products that contain chicken by-product meal. Like all Natural Choice products, this formula contains no ground yellow corn. We use highly digestible rice, lamb protein and high levels of linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat, and strong muscles. Natural Choice Lamb Meal & Rice Formula provides the premium nutrition your dog deserves for a healthy, happy and long life
- Guaranteed great taste
- Natural sources of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for healthy joints
- Advanced antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & taurine
- Helps clean teeth & freshen breath
- Guaranteed to improve skin & coat*
- Premium Nutrition. Superior Performance
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable
This Iams ProActive Health formula has PreBiotics that work inside the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and strong defenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside.
Designed for dogs ages 1+ years, Iams ProActive Health Chunks help build strong, firm muscles with protein from chicken and egg, along with seven essential nutrients to nourish the heart. Enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a strong immune system, they're also a gentle fiber source to support your dog's ability to absorb nutrients.
Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog's teeth with every bite to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup that can lead to bad breath. Vet recommended, this premium dog food is 100% complete and balanced, with no fillers or artificial preservatives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Recommended For:Large breed dogs (51 to 90lbs) 1 year and older giant breed dogs (over 90 lbs) 2 years and older.
Calories: 3,558 kcal/kg, 370.84 kcal/cup
Crude Protein minimum 22.5%
Crude Fat minimum 12.5%
Crude Fiber maximum 5.0%
Moisture maximum 10.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids minimum 2.25%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids minimum 0.15%*
Glucosamine minimum 350 mg/kg*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Iams ProActive Health Chunks Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance. Manufactured under U.S. Patent Nos. 5,616,569, 5,932,258, 6,093,418 and 6,238,708; other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
Feeding Guide Lines
Weight of Dog (lbs). Feed Daily
50 lbs. 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 c
60 lbs. 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 c
70 lbs. 2 3/4 - 3 1/4 c
80 lbs. 3 - 3 1/2 c
100 lbs. 3 1/2 - 4 c
120 lbs. 4 - 4 1/2 c
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your dog may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times
When introducing Iams Dog Food, gradually mix it with your dog's current food over the course of 4 days.
Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Caramel, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flax Meal, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural source of Glucosamine), Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.Learn More