With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
The Extension Kit for the Universal Walk-In Pen is perfect for adding double the length to your existing pen. This kit is constructed with the same heavy duty welded wire material and finished with a black powder coating that will provide extra protection from the elements. This kit contains 2 hinged side panels, 4 roof panels and all hardware to fully assemble the addition to your pen.
**FULL KENNEL SET-UP, CANVAS TOP, WOOD HUTCH AND FEEDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF THE EXTENSION KIT.**
Specifications Product Dimensions 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 119 lbs, Shipping Dimensions 43" x 73" x 12" Shipping Weight 239 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
Standing 6' 4" Tall, the Universal Walk-In Pen gives plenty of room to get inside to spend time with your pets and do all of the weekly maintenance. The welded wire roof and double latch entry add extra security to keep your pets safe from predators. The removable knock-out back panel allows for the addition of Rugged Ranch's large dog house or Wood Nesting Hutch, making it a complete home. Easily houses up to 12 chickens, small dogs, turtles, adult rabbits, cats, baby goats, iguanas, etc. With over a dozen accessory and configuration options, the Universal Walk-In Pen can be used for all of your small animal needs!
Specifications Product Dimensions 6.5' W x 7.5' L x 6.25' H Product Weight 196 lbs. Shipping Dimensions 44" x 75" x 16" Shipping Weight 316 lbs. Color Black Powder Coat
SportDOG is proud to introduce TEK 1.0, the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears, or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking and training capabilities in one system. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. The DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible E-Collar Module and GPS Collar come as separate modules that fit together on a single collar strap.
- Handheld Device
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Adjust the Scale from 100 Yards to 75 Miles or Set the Scale to Auto
- Store up to 20 Way Points
- Backlight LCD Screen
- Integral Tilt Compensated Compass
- GPS Collar
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (On Point or Treed) or Direction of Movement
- Expandable up to 12 Dogs
- Handheld Device is waterproof and Submersible up to 5 feet. GPS Collar is Drytek Waterproof and Submersible up to 25 Feet.
- Battery Life - Approximately 20 hours of "On-Time"
- Limited 1 Year Manufacture warranty
- Handheld Device
- Combination GPS Collar/E-Collar Module
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Charging Adapter
- Allen Wrench
- Test Light
KPP Multi-Platform Posts with Tassels 7150 provides a dedicated place for scratching and stretching, alleviating destructive behavior to household objects. At 37” tall the durable jute wrapped post ensures your cat gets a full vertical stretch and healthy exercise while keeping nails groomed and paws strong. Padded platform levels give cats additional opportunities for jumping, pouncing and lounging while a sturdy rope and feather tipped tassels engage your cats in play. Great for multiple cat homes! Prevue Pet's KPP Multi-Platform Posts with Tassels 7150 assembles easily and will last for years to come. Sturdy circular base is 21 1/2” in diameter, posts measures 3 7/8” in diameter, top platform measures 17 ½” in diameter with a total height of 37”.
- Total Height: 37"
- Base Diameter: 21 1/2"
- Post Diameter: 3 7/8"
- Platform Diameter: 17 1/2"
The Prevue Pet Flight Cage makes the perfect home for multiple Parakeets, Canaries, Finches, etc.
- 4-Plastic double cups and 2 wood perches are included
- Two large hinged front doors offer easy access
- Bottom grille and drawer slide out for convenient cleaning
- 37 Inches Long
- 27 Inches Wide
- 68 Inches High
- 3/8 Inch Wire Spacing
Introducing the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
The TEK 1.0 is available in two formats based on a single, unique handheld device. Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Spec Sheet:www.sportdog.com/SportDOG/files/39/39131fbb-8b77-4efa-831f-c5a7129e98bd.pdf Learn More
From: $295.97Product Features:
Small Cage Dimensions:
- Wrought iron royalty cage offers quality craftsmanship at an affordable price
- 3 Stainless steel cups, a wood perch and seed guard set are included
- Heavy-duty push button door lock keeps your bird secure
- Durable wrought iron construction enhanced by a non-toxic powder-coated finish
- 20 Inches Long
- 20 Inches Wide
- 57 Inches High
- 5/8 Inch Wire Spacing
Medium Cage Dimensions:
- 27 Inches Long
- 21 Inches Wide
- 58 1/2 Inches High
- 3/4 Inch Wire Spacing
- Collar-receiver provides four adjustable correction levels plus beep and vibrate-only modes
- One collar-receiver included. System expands to include any number of dogs with purchase of additional collar-receivers (Model SDF-R)
- Low-battery indicator
- Waterproof wire nuts
- Built-in lightning protection
- 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags included, expand the area with Wire and Flag Accessory Kit (SDF-WF)
- Wire-break alarm on transmitter
- "Anti-linger" feature on collar keeps dog from constantly testing the boundary