With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
SportDOG Brand was first to combine GPS tracking with e-collar training. Now, with TEK 2.0 technology, tracking and training is more reliable and more accurate than ever. Enjoy total control of your dog, or even up to 21 dogs (by simply adding TEK-2AD collars) with premium training features, along with feedback on their locations, via preloaded, full-color 1:100,000 topo maps. Simply put, no other system lets you hunt and navigate with such confidence.
- Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
- Waterproof handheld
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited lifetime map updates
- Collar receiver has 24 hours battery life at 3 second update rate
- Tracks up to 21 collars/handhelds
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Basic training dvd and manual included
- Handheld Device With Antenna
- Gps Collar With E-Collar Module On Red Collar Strap
- Location-Only Module
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD And Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Long Contact Points
- Allen Wrench
Featuring a roomy design, you&'ll love the unique side panel assembly and the integrated cage stand with heavy duty easy-rolling rubber casters. It has 2 large landing-style front doors and solid panel cup doors that can be on the top or bottom half of the cage.
Dimensions: 24"W x 58-1/2"H x 22"D
- Roomy interior space for your cockatiel to play
- Side-Panel assembly
- Easy-rolling rubber casters
- 2 Large doors
- Solid panel cup doors that can be on the top or bottom half of the cage.
- Rounded-corner steel seed guards
- Cup door locks
- Slide-out bottom grille
- Removable, pull-out plastic ray for easy cleaning
- 3 stainless steel cups
- 2 3/4"(diameter) wood perches
- Coco Brown, with cream color mesh, powder-coated hammertone finish
SportDOG is proud to introduce TEK 1.0, the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears, or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking and training capabilities in one system. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. The DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible E-Collar Module and GPS Collar come as separate modules that fit together on a single collar strap.
- Handheld Device
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Adjust the Scale from 100 Yards to 75 Miles or Set the Scale to Auto
- Store up to 20 Way Points
- Backlight LCD Screen
- Integral Tilt Compensated Compass
- GPS Collar
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (On Point or Treed) or Direction of Movement
- Expandable up to 12 Dogs
- Handheld Device is waterproof and Submersible up to 5 feet. GPS Collar is Drytek Waterproof and Submersible up to 25 Feet.
- Battery Life - Approximately 20 hours of "On-Time"
- Limited 1 Year Manufacture warranty
- Handheld Device
- Combination GPS Collar/E-Collar Module
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Charging Adapter
- Allen Wrench
- Test Light
Lucky Dog™ European Panel system is the best of the best when it comes to safe containment for your pet. The clean lines of the panels, no sharp edges and black powder coat finish are perfect for any setting. Lucky Dog European panels and gate are 5 ft. wide and 6 ft. high. Our 2-1/2 in. vertical upright spacing, may not be ideal for your smaller breed and/or puppy, however it is suitable for all other dog containment needs. This modular panel system allows you to customize your layout to suit your pet’s needs for comfort and space. Always ensure your pet is properly trained to enjoy their personal space, prior to use.
- Black tube caps in top of frame
- 29 3/4 inch wide gate opening
- Stabilizer bar welded at 33 inches from bottom
- Entire panel is welded with no fittings
- Infill vertical tubing has 2 1/2 inch spacing
- No Sharp edges for animal safety
- 1 1/2 inch Panel legs for cleaning
- 6 Feet High
- 5 Feet Wide
- 10 Feet Long
The Prevue Pet Flight Cage makes the perfect home for multiple Parakeets, Canaries, Finches, etc.
- 4-Plastic double cups and 2 wood perches are included
- Two large hinged front doors offer easy access
- Bottom grille and drawer slide out for convenient cleaning
- 37 Inches Long
- 27 Inches Wide
- 68 Inches High
- 3/8 Inch Wire Spacing
Introducing the industry's first combination remote training and tracking system: The TEK 1.0. For hunters who run hounds for lions, bears or hogs; beagles for rabbits; or any dogs used for upland birds, the TEK 1.0 provides GPS tracking capabilities in a compact, handheld device. Get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the backlit liquid crystal display screen.
The TEK 1.0 is available in two formats based on a single, unique handheld device. Collar-receivers come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. The receivers feature SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so they are waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Spec Sheet:www.sportdog.com/SportDOG/files/39/39131fbb-8b77-4efa-831f-c5a7129e98bd.pdf Learn More
AKC Professional modular kennels have pre-assembled panels making set-up quick and easy for consumers. The modular design provides extra versatility for customization. This line of kennels is also preferred and used by top breeders. It has industry leading quality and is recognized by the american kennel club. Our professional line of modular kennel panels and gates deliver the highest quality performance and versatility of any kennel panel program on the market. This kennel has a commercial grade steel frame, 8 gauge welded wire mesh and a round tube design.
- 100% Commercial grade Steel
- 1" extended legs for easy cleaning
- Hardware included to secure the panels
- 9 gauge heavy duty 2x4 welded wire mesh
- Center weld process eliminates sharp edges
- After weld two step powder coating process
- Only screwdriver and adjustable wrench needed for assembly
- Modular, square-tube panels offer greater stability and design flexibility
- Black Powder Coated for superior looks
- Includes heavy duty shade cloth and plastic ties
- 6 Feet High
- 5 Feet Wide
- 10 Feet Long
From: $295.97Product Features:
Small Cage Dimensions:
- Wrought iron royalty cage offers quality craftsmanship at an affordable price
- 3 Stainless steel cups, a wood perch and seed guard set are included
- Heavy-duty push button door lock keeps your bird secure
- Durable wrought iron construction enhanced by a non-toxic powder-coated finish
- 20 Inches Long
- 20 Inches Wide
- 57 Inches High
- 5/8 Inch Wire Spacing
Medium Cage Dimensions:
- 27 Inches Long
- 21 Inches Wide
- 58 1/2 Inches High
- 3/4 Inch Wire Spacing