Science Diet® Light Adult cat food is a great tasting food formulated to help prevent cats from gaining weight. Light Adult provides all the essential nutrients your cat needs for optimum health, with a low calorie, low fat formula to help with weight control.Learn More
Put smoky, seared, succulent flavor on the menu for your dog with this grill-style food. Loaded with nutrient-rich ingredients that canines crave, including beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food blends great taste and complete nutrition.
Sizzle up mealtime fun for your pooch by filling his or her bowl with this Purina ALPO Come & Get It Cookout Classics Dog Food. Bursting with the taste of beef, pork, chicken and vegetables, the food satisfies canine cravings while offering the right nutrients to help your dog stay healthy and strong. The smoky, grill-style flavor adds an extra kick to keep your dog coming back for more.
- For dogs of all life stages
- Grilled beef, pork, chicken and vegetable flavors treat your pooch to a delicious taste
- Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to help support your dog's overall health
- Made in USA
- Feed 1/2 – 1-1/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 3 – 12 lb.; feed 1-1/4 – 1-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 13 – 20 lb.; feed 1-3/4 – 2-2/3 cups daily to dogs weighing 21 – 35 lb.; feed 2-2/3 – 3-1/2 cups daily to dogs weighing 36 – 50 lb.; feed 3-1/2 – 4-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 51 – 75 lb.; feed 4-3/4 – 5-3/4 cups daily to dogs weighing 76 – 100 lb.; feed 5-3/4 cups plus an additional 2/5 cup for each 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.; feed lactating females 2 – 4 times the amount recommended for adults
- Feed suggested amount in 1 serving per day
- Feed moistened ALPO Come & Get It to weaning puppies as early as they begin to nibble at solid foods, generally at 3 – 4 weeks of age; feed all of the moistened ALPO Come & Get It your puppy will consume up to 6 months of age
- When switching your dog to ALPO Come & Get It from another dog food, allow 7 – 10 days for the transition; each day feed more ALPO Come & Get It and less of the previous food until you're feeding ALPO Come & Get It exclusively; this gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
- Ingredients: ground yellow corn, corn germ meal, beef and bone meal, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), pork and bone meal, egg and chicken flavor, animal digest, corn gluten meal, salt, dried peas, potassium chloride, choline chloride, natural grill flavor, added color (Red 40, Yellow 5 and Blue 2), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, DL-methionine, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, L-lysine monohydrochloride, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin and sodium selenite
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0%, Crude fat (min) 8.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (min) 1.0%, Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8%, Iron (Fe) (min) 80mg/kg
The indicated feeding amounts are recommended for adult dogs with normal activity.
Dogs should be maintained in ideal body condition and not be allowed to become overweight; adjust feeding depending on age, activity and environment.
Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Available in a 47-lb. bagLearn More
Help your older cat stay healthy on the inside and looking great on the outside with Science Diet® Mature Adult 7+ cat food. It has everything a mature adult cat needs to stay fit, strong and full of vitality. Plus, Hill's super antioxidant blend promotes overall health and natural immunity, too, so your cat remains healthy throughout their senior years.Learn More
Science Diet® Adult Original cat food has everything your cat needs to stay strong, healthy, and happy. Hill's super antioxidant formula helps maintain your cat's immune system.
- Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
- Superior Antioxidant Formula
- A higher level of vitamins E + C versus major competitive brands.
- A powerful combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Antioxidants are known to help slow cell oxidation.
- High-Quality Protein: helps maintain strong bones and muscles.
- Contains all essential amino acids, including taurine, to help ensure optimal heart and eye health.
- Essential Fatty Acids: help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Naturally Preserved: mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.Learn More
Featuring No-No&'s high-quality metal construction and patented mesh feeding system. Stands 17.5in tall, trough base is 8.25in across. No assembly needed. Holds about 1.5lbs of black oil sunflower seed. Patented baffles help retain seed along entire length of feeder, attracting more wild birds to feed.
- Features high-quality metal construction
- Patented mesh feeding system
- Holds about 1-1/2-pound of black oil sunflower seed
- Patented baffles help retain seed along entire length of feeder
- No assembly required
- 17.5in Tall 8.25 Wide