NUTRI-VET K-9 ASPIRIN liver flavored chewables aid in temporary relief of pain and inflammation.Product Facts:
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Aspirin (min) 120 mg
Inactive Ingredients:Learn More
Caldium carbonate, Beef Liver Powder, Maltodextrin, Whey Powder, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
- Available in 2 cubic feet, 500 cubic inch and 1000 cubic inch sizes
- Odor control guaranteed
- Safe for your pet
- 999 percent dust free
- Made of material that meets fda standards
- 500 Cubic Inch Weight: 2.35 lbs
- 1000 cubic inch Weight: 6 lbs
- 2 cubic feet Weight: 13 lbs
- Made in United States
Tasty and healthy — BLUE Heath Bars are the perfect complement to your dog’s wholesome diet.
Natural BLUE Health Bars feature delectable flavors and crunchy textures your dog will love munching away at — while they’re helping to clean his teeth, too. But here’s the best part: you can feel good knowing he’s eating healthy too.
- Made with wholesome whole grains and nutritious vegetables BLUE Health Bars are also oven–baked for old–fashioned goodness.
- Fortified with Omega 3 fatty acids and important antioxidants These ingredients help a dog maintain a healthy immune system.
- Contains no corn, wheat or soy These ingredients have been linked to allergies in some dogs.
KAYTEE® Fiesta Max™ Premier blend of fruits, vegetables, seeds and grains offering maximum variety, fun and nutrition!Learn More
• Nutritionally Fortified Gourmet Food
• MORE Fun! Variety! Nutritious!
• DHA Omega-3 Supports Heart, Brain & Visual Functions
• Prebiotics & Probiotcs Aids in Digestive Health
• Naturally Preserved
• NOW with over 15% MORE nutritious ingredients!
• Made in the USA
Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Sun-cured Alfalfa Hay, Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Oat Hulls, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat, Sunflower, Wheat, Barley, Oat Groats, Shelled Peanuts, Ground Corn, Ground Flax Seed, Dehydrated Carrots, Raisins, Dried Bananas, Safflower, Dried Papaya, Ground Rice, Pumpkin Seed, Dried Pineapple, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Apples, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Molasses, Soy Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, DL-Methionine, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract (source of protease), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)......14.0% Calcium (min.)........0.3%
Crude Fat (min.)...........4.0% Calcium (max.)........0.8%
Crude Fiber (min.)........12.0% Phosphorus (min.).....0.3%
Crude Fiber (max.)........17.0% Salt (min.)..........0.25%
Moisture (max.)...........12.0% Salt (max.)..........0.75%
Vitamin A (min.).....4000 IU/lb
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.).....................0.4%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)............0.035%
Total Bacillus Species (min.).......75,000 CFU/gram
A high quality, super-clean blend with "No Corn" mix . A good bird seed mix like this one will contain just enough millet for the ground feeders to benefit from the perch feeders habit of kicking out the seeds they don't like. Quality bird food Mix that appeals to the following birds: Cardinals, Chickadees & Finches
- Grain Products
- Crude Protein: min 8%
- Crude Fat: min 4%
- Crude Fiber: Max 8%
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.