The Habitat 'n Home Jumbo Litter Loo is a beautiful end table that masks and hides the fact it is a litter box for your cat. This stylish end table is made of ecoFLEX, a composite material that doesn't absorb moisture or retain odors. Flip down the front panel for easy access.
- Material: ecoFLEX
- Color options: Espresso, Rusett, and White
- Easy assembly- No tools required.
- Dimensions: 24 inches wide x 19.7 inches deep x 28.9 inches high
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $84.99
- Extra Large
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
The new stay and play wireless fence is a small, rechargeable system that provides an adjustable 3/4 of an acre circular boundary for your pet anywhere you go. The lightweight wireless transmitter is less than half the size of the previous PetSafe wireless fence and has no wires to bury. The waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar is ergonomically designed for your pets comfort, and offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training. With the ease of setup, this system is perfect for traveling with your pet. The stay and play is also compatible with the original pif-300, and allows you to expand your wireless coverage. To use, simply plug in the wireless radio transmitter in the center of the area you designate for your pet. Mark the boundary zone with the included flags to teach your pet where he or she is allowed to roam. Then place the receiver collar on your pet. The system will deliver a warning beep as your pet nears the boundary zone marked by the flags, and if your pet crosses the zone the collar will give a safe, static correction. With a little training, your pet will soon understand to avoid the boundary zone and will be safely contained within your yard. You can also contain a second dog with this system, simply by adding an additional stay and play receiver collar (second collar sold separately). The receiver collar included in the stay and play is waterproof and fits dogs 5-pound or larger with neck sizes of 6-23-inch. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
- Lightweight, portable wireless transmitter means no wires to bury
- Creates an adjustable circular perimeter of up to 3/4 of an acre anywhere you go
- Rechargeable receiver collar charges in 2 to 3-hour and is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Offers 5 levels of static correction plus a tone-only mode for training of dogs over 5-pound with neck sizes 6 to 23-inch
- Works with the original PetSafe wireless pet containment system, PIF-300
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Small: 33.5" L x 24.5" W x 22" H
This particular cage is ideal for rabbits and guinea pigs. The small cage can also be used for breeded puppies, kittens, and other animals.
Dimensions: 47”L x 22”D x 37”H on stand
- Deep plastic pan measuring 6.5"
- Bottom grille (removable
- Two lg doors
- Tubular stand including rolling casters
The heavy-duty plastic pan is supported along the length of the cage for additional stability and can act as a urine guard if the cage is used without the bottom grille.Learn More
The Prevue Pet Jumbo Wrought Iron Flight Cage is the larger version of the best selling F040 flight cage. This cage provides the perfect home for multiple Parakeets, Canaries and Finches.
- Includes 4 Plastic Cups
- Includes 3 Solid Wood Perches
- Pull out bottom grille and tray
- Includes Bottom Shelf for Storage
- 37 Inches Long
- 23 Inches Wide
- 60 Inches High
- 1/2 Inch Wire Spacing
The Air Muzzle II restraint system helps eliminate potential cat and small dog bites. Simply slide the patented sliding collar onto the animal’s head to reduce bite risk during grooming, bathing or administration of oral medications and vaccines. It’s quick and easy to use and reduces stress through its open design. Pets are able to see what’s going on.Learn More
This front panel is constructed of 1-3/4" galvanized tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Ideal for hunting dogs or as a secure outdoor getaway for household pets. Product frame starts with galvanized base tube, then E-Coated, then powder coated, making it the most protected kennel on the market.
- Grey tubing
- 6' H x 10' L
- 2-1/2' L x 5' 8" Door
- NOTE: This panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.