Science Diet Healthy Mobility food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to improve mobility and joint health in an adult large breed dog.
***Not recommended for puppies or pregnant or nursing dogs!
- Omega- 3 fatty acids and nutrition to improve mobility in 30 days
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondrotin for healthy joints
- L-Carnitine and calcium support strong bones and healthy muscles
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite),Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Phosphoric acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.Learn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Adult Dog Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness dog food is prepared from all natural ingredients. All Blue Buffalo dry dog foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Dog Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids)
Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids)
Ground flax seed contains flax seed oil, which is one of the richest sources of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids (linolenic acid). Flax is a good source of essential amino acids and contains all the essential vitamins and minerals required by dogs and cats. Flax is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory effect and has been known to help arthritis and prevent cancer. Flax seed is also a great fiber source that aids in digestion. Also an excellent source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin and coat, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
- Fashionable faux-crocodile look with rhinestone-studded bone charm accent
- Top mesh and side grommets for proper ventilation
- Easy-care removable sherpa mat with interior clip for safety and comfort
- Front and side pockets for convenient storage
- Each includes a hangtag
Nutro's Natural Choice Chicken, Whole Brown Rice & Oatmeal Formula is great for the growing large breed puppy!
- For large breed puppies up to 1 year of age
- #1 ingredient is REAL CHICKEN!
- Guaranteed to improve skin and coat
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health
- Smart Start Formula for healthy growth
- Balanced protein and fat for optimal growth
- Natural dog food with added vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
Our natural BLUE Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe for adult dogs is holistically formulated to support the needs of dogs in the prime of their lives.
- High-Quality Protein Dogs love our tasty lamb, and it provides them with essential amino acids they need every day.
- Wholesome Whole Grains Hearty whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats supply the complex carbohydrates that your dog needs for energy.
- Healthy Garden Veggies Whole carrots, sweet potatoes and peas are three of the nutrient-rich vegetables that your dog will get in every bite of BLUE.
The most comfortable dog bed on the market. This reversible nesting bed is clamshell shaped and comes in two distinctive patterns; a floral or spiral design. Lounger boasts a removable/reversible and feathery inner cushion, high wall sides and a non-skid nylon bottom. Reversible design features high pile plush on one side and a stylish pattern on the reverse. Both the bed and the interior cushion are reversible. Made of easy-care, machine washable polyester.Learn More
Two-sided cargo covers make it easy to transport pets in any weather. Covers feature Teflon-treated nylon on one side for water resistance in the warmer months, and comfy polyester fleece on the other side for the cold winter months. Covers measure 59"L x 47"W. Each is shipped in a polybag with an insert card.Learn More
Soft sherpa bed has a classic faux suede chocolate shell with a non-skid nylon bottom. Round design with bolster sides lets dogs snuggle in for sweet dreams. Each includes a display tag.Learn More
- Perfect for show, travel and home use; pens fold flat for easy transport
- Eight interlocking panels allow for multiple configuration options
- 24"-wide panels create a spacious exercise area for pets
- Narrow wire spacing provides rigidity and security
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable