Like other products in the SportHunter® family, the SportHunter® 1225 provides hunters and trainers with communication versatility. The compact waterproof Remote Transmitter offers up to 16 stimulation levels.. The lightweight waterproof Collar Receiver features a slim profile and contoured shape that ensures a comfortable, custom fit on your dog's neck.
- 3/4 Mile Range
- DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone/Vibration Options
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Test Light
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This panel is for the SIDE ONLY for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
The TEK 1.0 GPS tracking collar offers hunters the ability to get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. This system is perfect for those that run hounds for predator or varmint hunting, beagles for rabbits, or all dogs used for upland birds. The Collar Receiver features SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so it is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
- Handheld Device
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Adjust the Scale from 100 Yards to 75 Miles or Set the Scale to Auto
- Store up to 20 Way Points
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Integral, Tilt-Compensated Compass
- GPS Collar
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (on point or treed) or Direction of Movement
- Can be Expanded up to 12 Dogs
- Handheld Device is Waterproof and Submersible up to 5 Feet. Collar is waterproof and sumersible up to 25 feet.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Charging Adapter
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
The Large Dog House is made from naturally pest and rot resistant solid fir and comes equipped with an easy lift roof for ease of cleaning. Constructed with high quality durability to house dogs up to 50 pounds. The Large Dog House will attach with ease to the Universal Welded Wire Pen via the pop-out panel. The Large Dog House can also be used as a stand alone unit or together with the Universal Welded Wire Pen.
- Lift-up Roof
- Great addition to Universal Welded Wire Pen for puppies and small dogs
The large front door and rooftop door provide easy access to pets, while the rolling caster stand allows the cage to be moved around the home or indoors/outdoors. A removable bottom grille and pull-out bottom drawer helps make cleaning quick and easy. However, if the bottom grille is not used a wind-bell lock, above the bottom drawer, prevents pets from pushing it out. The shelf on the bottom of the stand can store extra food, treats, toys or cleaning supplies
Dimensions: 25'L x 16'x 31'H (interior height 20'H) with 7/8' wire spacing.Learn More
This extra wireless fence unit can be used to expand the limits of your existing Wireless Fence System. Set up overlapping circular fields to give your pet greater room to roam. Requires use of a PIF-275 Wireless Fence Receiver Collar (sold separately).
- Covers an adjustable circular area up 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter)
- Completely wireless/portable
- Locate indoors 2 to 4 feet above ground level
- Includes AC Power Adaptor
The small wire spacing and solid metal ramps and platforms make this an ideal cage for rats and chinchillas and baby ferrets. Easy access is available to the pets through the large front door and small rooftop door. The pull-out bottom grille allows an easy clean up. The wind-bell lock prevents pets from pushing out the tray if the cage is used without the grille. A bottom shelf is also included for storing extra food, treats and supplies.
31'L x 20 1/2'W x 40'H (interior cage height is 28 1/4') with 3/8' wire spacing.Learn More