Assembled: 46 1/2'' Long, 24'' Wide, 36 1/4'' High
Interior: 42 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
The Large Hutch is recommended for Large Rabbit usage. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
The best crate bargain we offer! Our Easy Crate dog crates are easy to use and easy on the wallet. Each wire crate comes complete with a dual latching door to safely secure pets. Folds for effortless storage or travel. Includes a slide-out floor tray and a removable divider panel. Assembly instructions included.
- Dimensions: 42" L x 28" W x 31" H
The Midwest Pet Crate Dolly 45 is made of stainless steel for durability. The front wheels swivel for side to side action and the back are rigid for control.
- Strong Durable Stainless Steel Tubular Construction
- Includes Full Control Wire Dolly Handle w/ On-Board Storage
- Easy Roll 5” bearing Wheels – Swivel Front/Rigid Back
- Heavy Duty Nylon Pull-Handle w/ Rubber Grip
- Also includes Nylon Pull-Handle
The Lucky Dog™ Welded Wire Kennel delivers the highest quality, performance, and appeal compared to other leading dog kennels. You get access to the highest quality kennels, and your pets get a comfortable and safe environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 6' H x 8'L x 4'W (with cover installed) 5' H w/o cover installed
- Includes: 1 Gate Panel: 2'Wx5'H, 1 Locking Gate Latch, 1 Complete Kennel Cover w/ frame, 11 Panels: 2'Wx5'H, 24 Panel Clamps ( 2 per panel)
- No Tools Required for assembly
- 10 Gauge welded steel construction
- Black Powder coated finsh for superior looks
- Modular, square-tube panels offer great stability and design flexibility
- Simple to move to new location if ever required, remember to always anchor your kennel while in use
- 6 Feet High
- 4 Feet Wide
- 8 Feet Long
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 5' wide x 5' long and weighs 273 lbs.
NOTE: This door panel is for the front of the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
- Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
- Waterproof Handheld
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited Lifetime Map Updates
- Collar Receiver has 24 hours Battery Life at 3 Second Update Rate
- Tracks up to 21 Collars/Handhelds
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device with Antenna
- GPS Collar on Red Collar Strap
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD and Manual Included
- Quick Start Guide
Midwest Tabular Vehicle Barrier 6 Bar 11 is expandable from 34"-65" wide 30"-55" high and has a rubber component that protects your vehicle’s interior as well as your pets. This barrier safely keeps your pet in the rear of the vehicle to keep them away from the driver. Fits most SUV and vans.
- Unique Design Allows for Horizontal AND Vertical Adjustments
- Non-Reflective Black Electro-Coated Finish
- Tubular Construction Eliminates Blind Spots
- Soft Brace Pads Protect Interior
- Installs in Just Minutes!
- Keeps Pet to Rear of Vehicle
- Safely Away From Driver & Passengers
- Fits Most All Sport UV's and Wagons
$144.97The Midwest Parrot Play Stand 1705003300 1P features a perch and a tray just below ideal for small to medium-sized parrots. Your bird will continue to have fun with the included two food cups and removable toy hook. Your bird will enjoy the view of your choice with the wheeled base allowing for easy transportation. Learn More
The TEK 1.0 GPS tracking collar offers hunters the ability to get an instant fix on up to 12 dogs' locations all the way out to 7 miles with just a glance at the compact Handheld Device. This system is perfect for those that run hounds for predator or varmint hunting, beagles for rabbits, or all dogs used for upland birds. The Collar Receiver features SportDOG Brand's DRYTEK® design, so it is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
- Handheld Device
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- Adjust the Scale from 100 Yards to 75 Miles or Set the Scale to Auto
- Store up to 20 Way Points
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Integral, Tilt-Compensated Compass
- GPS Collar
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (on point or treed) or Direction of Movement
- Can be Expanded up to 12 Dogs
- Handheld Device is Waterproof and Submersible up to 5 Feet. Collar is waterproof and sumersible up to 25 feet.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Charging Adapter
- 10'w x 6'h Gate Panel
- Tube: 20 gauge
- Fittings: pressed steel
- Kennel clamps are included
- Also for general free standing fence use