It's a Snap to give him a treat any time. It's a Snap to share the meaty tastes he loves. It's a Snap to treat him to a little variety. It's a Snap to make his day.
Happy and wholesome! Baked in flavors of real beef, chicken, liver and lamb. Calcium to help support strong teeth and bones. No added artificial flavors or preservatives. What could be better? Another Snap, of course!
- Real beef, chicken, liver, and lamb
- Cleans teeth
- Freshens breath
- Baked with pride in the USA
Fun and bouncy football-shaped dog toy constructed from non-abrasive tennis ball fabric that will not wear down dog's teeth. All squeaker units are recessed in rubber and covered with tennis ball fabric for safety. This high floating toy is perfect for all dogs that love to fetch!Learn More
The KONG AirDog Bone combines two classic dog toys — the tennis ball and the squeaker toy — to create an instantly recognizable bone shape that’s the perfect fetch toy. This durable, high-quality AirDog Bone will not wear down a dog’s teeth. It’s made with a special nonabrasive felt, compared to the abrasive material on normal tennis balls.
- Perfect for games of fetch
- Squeaker to induce play
- Nonabrasive tennis material will not wear down your dog's teeth
- Size: Medium
Fight tartar buildup every day with DENTASTIX Treats
- Clinically proven to reduce up to 80% of tartar buildup--a contributor to gum disease--when used as part of a daily oral care routine.
- The patented X-shape design and special texture help clean between teeth and down to the gum line.
- There's one that's right for dogs of every size.
- It's so tasty, your dog will enjoy making it part of his daily oral care routine.
- Developed using research from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
$5.99Our jumbo Zanies® Attack-A-Jacks dog toys will grab the attention of customers and dogs alike. The three soft and brightly colored plush bones of this dog toy intersect to create a huge 11" plush jack, and the end of each bone has a squeaker—for a total of six squeakers! And they always land with three legs up, so they're easy for dogs to pick up. Learn More