Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
The KONG Classic has been the gold standard of dog toys for over thirty years. Its super-bouncy, red natural rubber compound is perfect for dogs that like to chew.
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff’N treats
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Recommended worldwide by Veterinarians, Trainers and dog enthusiasts
- Made in USA
- Size: Small
Made to provide wild birds with lots of energy, this unique seed is a great source of nutrients for a variety of birds. This special bird seed mix helps to maintain a healthy body. Attracts: Cardinal, chickadee, Junco, Rufus-Sided Towhee, Song Sparrow, Tree Sparrow, Grackle, Pine Siskin, Titmouse, Purple Finch, House Finch, Gold Finch, Grosbeak, Blue Jay, Red Poll, Mourning Dove, Red Bellied WoodpeckerLearn More
BLUE Bits™ are natural dog training treats that are soft, moist and extremely tasty. Perfect for training and perfect for treating, BLUE Bits are a healthy and nutritious reward that your dog will love. Each meaty morsel is loaded with good stuff like:
- Chicken A high-quality protein source
- DHA To help support cognitive development in puppies
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids To help promote healthy skin and coat
BLUE Bits are made with the finest natural ingredients and have no chicken or poultry by-product meals and are corn, wheat and soy free.Learn More
- Give this medication to your pet as directed by your veterinarian. READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- If the medicine is a liquid, measure the dose with reasonable care.
- Try to give this medication at about the same time each day.
- DO NOT give the pet more medicine than directed.
- DO NOT give more often than directed.
- Try not to miss giving any doses.Learn More