- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
Assembled: 46 1/2'' Long, 24'' Wide, 36 1/4'' High
Interior: 42 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
The Large Hutch is recommended for Large Rabbit usage. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
The Prevue Pet Jumbo Wrought Iron Flight Cage is the larger version of the best selling F040 flight cage. This cage provides the perfect home for multiple Parakeets, Canaries and Finches.
- Includes 4 Plastic Cups
- Includes 3 Solid Wood Perches
- Pull out bottom grille and tray
- Includes Bottom Shelf for Storage
- 37 Inches Long
- 23 Inches Wide
- 60 Inches High
- 1/2 Inch Wire Spacing
This particular cage is ideal for rabbits and guinea pigs. The small cage can also be used for breeded puppies, kittens, and other animals.
Dimensions: 47”L x 22”D x 37”H on stand
- Deep plastic pan measuring 6.5"
- Bottom grille (removable
- Two lg doors
- Tubular stand including rolling casters
The heavy-duty plastic pan is supported along the length of the cage for additional stability and can act as a urine guard if the cage is used without the bottom grille.Learn More
Keep fido warm in the winter and cool in the summer with thd Insulate Dog Palace. They will feel like royalty as they lay down to sleep in this dog house.
- 2 - 4 inches of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each panel.
- Easy pass-through self-closing door.
- Dog Palace sized for medium to large dogs (small Lab through St. bernard)
- Self Storing window panels easily reposition from winter's closed
position to summer's cross ventilation position without tools.
- Floor is raised four inches to provide a dry and warm bedding area.
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
- Dog can see out while he rests in comfort.
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping
your dog clean, warm and comfortable.
- Assembled Outside Dimensions: 38.5"H * 31.5"W * 47.5"L WEIGHT 66 LBS
- Assembled inside Dimensions: 30.5"H * 24"W * 35.5" L - door from floor 11"
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
SportDOG Brand was first to combine GPS tracking with e-collar training. Now, with TEK 2.0 technology, tracking and training is more reliable and more accurate than ever. Enjoy total control of your dog, or even up to 21 dogs (by simply adding TEK-2AD collars) with premium training features, along with feedback on their locations, via preloaded, full-color 1:100,000 topo maps. Simply put, no other system lets you hunt and navigate with such confidence.Learn More
Our ProSelect® Foldable Cat Cage is a roomy and secure place for cats and small animals to rest and play. Made of durable, powder-coated 8- and 12-gauge wire with close 1 1/4" x 6" wire spacing for extra strength and rounded edges for safety.
The sturdy and durable cage features:
- Large arched front doors that allow access to the entire cage
- Spring-loaded latches offering extra security
- Removable plastic perches can be positioned at different heights
- Quick assembly without the use of tools
- Available in pink, black, purple, and ivory
The TEK Series 1.0 GPS Tracking Collar allows you to add a dog to your current TEK system. Up to 12 dogs can be added for location tracking from up to 7 miles away.
- Compatible with TEK Series 1.0
- Collar Only!
- GPS Functionality
- Reports Each Dog's Status: Stopped (on point or treed) or Direction of Movement
- Drytek™ Waterproof and Submersible to 25 Feet
- Minimum of 20 Hours of "on-time" per charge
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- GPS Tracking Collar
- Blue and Black Retention Band on Collar
- Two Extra Retention Bands (Red and Green)
- Getting Started Guide