- 400 yards range
- Expands to 2 or 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25ft, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards
- Waterproof receiver
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and 8 levels momentary stimulation
- Tone only button
- Low battery detect feature in both transmitter and receiver
- Replaceable, rechargeable NiMH batteries
- 40 to 60 hour 'on-time' charge for the transmitter
- 15 to 20 hour 'on-time' charge for the receiver
- Very small transmitter 5"L x 1.75"W x 1"D(3.2 oz.)
- Very small receiver 2.5"W x 1.5"W x 1"D (2.8 oz.)
- Lifetime Warranty
Assembled: 46 1/2'' Long, 24'' Wide, 36 1/4'' High
Interior: 42 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
The Large Hutch is recommended for Large Rabbit usage. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
This patented system combines an in-ground containment system with a remote trainer. You can train your dog on your property, or away from home. The hand-held transmitter comes with four levels of correction, and includes two tones, one for praise and one for discipline.
- Patented “run-through prevention” technology
- Handheld remote trainer with 4 correction levels and 2 separate correction tones
- 150 yard range for remote trainer
- Water-resistant collar with user-replaceable batteries
- Contains up to 5 acres (additional wire and flags kit required*)
- System can be expanded to include additional dogs with the SD-3125 collar Learn More
Our Pet Studio™ RampStep is the easy to use staircase that is great for skittish pets who don’t like traditional pet steps. Innovative patented design converts steps into an easy-to-use ramp to make it easy for pets to reach sofas, beds, and more. Sturdy mahogany-finished pine frame holds pets up to 130 lbs. Each step measures 12"D x 16"W and is covered with soft, non-slip, easy-clean carpeting. Perfect for aging or arthritic pets. Folds flat for storage. Handle and steps that lock in place increase portability. No assembly required.Learn More
This small animal cage is great for rabbits & guinea pigs and can also be used as a breeder cage for puppies, kittens, and other animals.
This cage includes:
Dimensions: 40”L x 22”D x 37”H on stand
- 6.5 inches deep plastic pan
- Removable bottom grille
- 2 large doors
- Tubular steel stand with easy-rolling casters
The heavy-duty plastic pan is supported along the length of the cage for additional stability and can act as a urine guard if the cage is used without the bottom grille. Available in white/green.Learn More
The TEK Series 1.0 E-Collar module allows you to add training functionality to your existing TEK Series 1.0 GPS Location Only system. This DRYTEK® waterproof module easily connects to your GPS Tracking Collar to allow you to track and train your dog from up to 7 miles away. Choose from continuous, momentary, and rising stimulation, vibration, or tone.
- Compatible with TEK Series 1.0
- Choose Between Momentary, Continuous and Rising Stimulation
- Up to 99 Stimulation Levels
- Tone and Vibration Options
- Drytek™ Waterproof and Submersible up to 25 Feet
- Minimum 20 Hours of "on-time" per charge
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- E-Collar Module
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Getting Started Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Allen Wrench
- Test Light
Our ProSelect® Foldable Cat Cage is a roomy and secure place for cats and small animals to rest and play. Made of durable, powder-coated 8- and 12-gauge wire with close 1 1/4" x 6" wire spacing for extra strength and rounded edges for safety.
The sturdy and durable cage features:
- Large arched front doors that allow access to the entire cage
- Spring-loaded latches offering extra security
- Removable plastic perches can be positioned at different heights
- Quick assembly without the use of tools
- Available in pink, black, purple, and ivory
- All steel construction
- Steel base
- Ladders and platforms offer the heaviest duty cage on the market
- Rolling caster stand with frame to hold the steel base of the cage
- 4 platforms
- 4 ladders
- Black hammertone, powder coated finish
Dimensions: 36” L x 24”D x 48”H.Learn More