With this innovative, portable system, there are no wires to bury. Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Receiver Collar.
Spend less time fussing over installation and more time playing with your pup! Short training sessions will have your pets aware of their limits quickly. Plus, the waterproof collars offer 5 levels of static correction (and a tone-only mode) for customized reinforcement based on your dog’s temperament. And for trips, the unit is easily portable – just plug it into an outlet! Cover a maximum of 180 feet in diameter or 90 feet in radius, with a minimum of 10 feet in diameter or 5 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area.
How the System Works:
The Instant Wireless Pet Containment Fence System creates an invisible circular fence in your yard to prevent your dogs from leaving your property or entering forbidden areas and gives them an area to play in, called the safe zone, which is determined by you.
When your dog attempts to leave the safe zone, a warning tone will be sent to their collar as they get close to the boundary line. If they continue towards the boundary zone, static correction will be given to the dog.
- No wires
- Light weight collar
- Gives dog freedom
- Completely wireless and portable
- Covers an adjustable circular area of up to a 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Lightweight, waterproof PetSafe PIF-275-19 receiver collar weighs only 2.5 ounces
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- System can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe PIF-275-19 collar
- With additional PetSafe PIF-100 transmitters, the containment area can be increased to any size
- Shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- Automatically turns off the collar if there is a power outage
- Protects receiver against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc.
- 1 Year Warranty from PetSafe
- Transmitter and power adapter
- Wireless dog collar
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- 50 training flags
- Test light tool to ensure the collar works properly
- Step-by-step Installation and dog training manual
- PetSafe 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This dog kennel fence is shipped complete in a carton. You can easily assemble the unit using common hand tools and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. The gate does not com pre-assembled.
- Quality and durability backed by a two year limited warranty.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction for maximum life and durability.
- Prevent lawn damage by moving your freestanding kennel.
- No holes to dig or concrete to pour.
- Compared to competitive dog fences, our kennels offer more square footage for the money.
- 19" wide gate opening
- All parts are replaceable - no welds
- 1 3/8" tubing - 20 gauge
- 12 1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric
- 2 3/8" mesh diamond
- The dog kennel door can be installed on any side of the kennel (must be on one of the corners).
The 5'x10'x6'H Durango Powder Coat Kennel is made with 6ga 2"x4" welded wire. One of the strongest built kennels on the market it is built to last. Preferred by kennel professionals!
- Modular design so you can add panels or gates to meet your needs
- 5'W x 10"L x 6'H
- Available in Powder Coat or Hot Dipped Galvanized finish
Like other products in the SportHunter® family, the SportHunter® 1225 provides hunters and trainers with communication versatility. The compact waterproof Remote Transmitter offers up to 16 stimulation levels.. The lightweight waterproof Collar Receiver features a slim profile and contoured shape that ensures a comfortable, custom fit on your dog's neck.
- 3/4 Mile Range
- DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Expands to 3 Dogs
- Up to 16 levels of continuous and momentary (nick) correction
- Tone/Vibration Options
- Tone only for 1 sec, then stimulation, option.
- Replaceable,rechargable NiMH Batteries in both transmitter and receiver
- Low battery indicators in both transmitter and receiver
- 40-80 hours "on time" between charges
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- Charging Cradle
- Charging Adaptor
- Test Light
- Belt Clip
- Transmitter dimensions 6.75" x 2" x 1" (5.1oz with battery)
- Receiver dimensions 3" x 1.5" x 1.5" (8oz with strap)
- Lifetime Warranty
This wrought iron cage consists of well put together wrought iron for quality craftsmanship at an inexpensive cost. The cagetop playstand will ensure endless entertainment and fun for your bird. This cage comes with a castered stand for easy moving. Don't worry, your bird will be secured inside once playtime is over by the heavy duty button lock. The drawers and bottom grille are removable for easy cleaning! Available in a variety of colors to match your home!
Dimensions: 18" L X 18" W X 57" H, with 3/4" wire spacing
- 4 stainless steel cups-For food and water to keep your bird satisfied
- 2 wood perches-For entertainment and a comfortable place to rest
This industry-first combination of remote training and GPS tracking allows you to add dogs to your TEK 1.0 GPS Location+E-Collar Training system. The GPS and E-Collars come as separate, compact modules that fit together on a single collar strap. All components are DRYTEK® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet. Easily sync this collar to your TEK Series 1.0 Handheld Device to gain tracking and training abilities for up to 12 dogs.
Compatible with TEK Series 1.0.
- GPS Collar
- GPS functionality
- 7 mile tracking range
- Reports each dog's status: stopped (on point or treed) or direction of movement
- E-Collar Module
- 7 mile range
- Choose between momentary, continuous, and rising stimulation
- GPS Collar With E-Collar Module On Black Collar Strap
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD And Manual
- (2) Dog Color ID Band (Pink/Green)
- Quick Start Guide
- Allen Wrench
- Quick Start Guide
- Test Light Tool
Small Cage Dimensions:
- Wrought iron royalty cage offers quality craftsmanship at an affordable price
- 3 Stainless steel cups, a wood perch and seed guard set are included
- Heavy-duty push button door lock keeps your bird secure
- Durable wrought iron construction enhanced by a non-toxic powder-coated finish
- 20 Inches Long
- 20 Inches Wide
- 57 Inches High
- 5/8 Inch Wire Spacing
Medium Cage Dimensions:
- 27 Inches Long
- 21 Inches Wide
- 58 1/2 Inches High
- 3/4 Inch Wire Spacing
Keep fido warm in the winter and cool in the summer with thd Insulate Dog Palace. They will feel like royalty as they lay down to sleep in this dog house.
- 2 - 4 inches of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each panel.
- Easy pass-through self-closing door.
- Dog Palace sized for medium to large dogs (small Lab through St. bernard)
- Self Storing window panels easily reposition from winter's closed
position to summer's cross ventilation position without tools.
- Floor is raised four inches to provide a dry and warm bedding area.
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
- Dog can see out while he rests in comfort.
- Makes a beautiful addition to your back yard while keeping
your dog clean, warm and comfortable.
- Assembled Outside Dimensions: 38.5"H * 31.5"W * 47.5"L WEIGHT 66 LBS
- Assembled inside Dimensions: 30.5"H * 24"W * 35.5" L - door from floor 11"
Featuring a roomy design, you&'ll love the unique side panel assembly and the integrated cage stand with heavy duty easy-rolling rubber casters. It has 2 large landing-style front doors and solid panel cup doors that can be on the top or bottom half of the cage.
Dimensions: 24"W x 58-1/2"H x 22"D
- Roomy interior space for your cockatiel to play
- Side-Panel assembly
- Easy-rolling rubber casters
- 2 Large doors
- Solid panel cup doors that can be on the top or bottom half of the cage.
- Rounded-corner steel seed guards
- Cup door locks
- Slide-out bottom grille
- Removable, pull-out plastic ray for easy cleaning
- 3 stainless steel cups
- 2 3/4"(diameter) wood perches
- Coco Brown, with cream color mesh, powder-coated hammertone finish
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
- Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
- Waterproof Handheld
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited Lifetime Map Updates
- Collar Receiver has 24 hours Battery Life at 3 Second Update Rate
- Tracks up to 21 Collars/Handhelds
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device with Antenna
- GPS Collar on Red Collar Strap
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD and Manual Included
- Quick Start Guide