$49.98The Farm Innovators 17 inch by 24 inch heated plastic mat can be covered with any material and is designed to eliminate hot spots. The heated mat is designed for dog house, garages or any other place your pet needs extra warmth
- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use- Manufacturer Guaranteed for one year
15' Telescoping Pole fits all Heath Purple Martin Houses (Wood or Aluminum). Heavy Duty, Rust-resistant Galvanized Steel Pole. Pole Diameter: Bottom 1.5". Middle 1.375". Top 1.25". Pole can be easily raised or lowered using the Heath Keylock system. Innovative design locks pole into place for desired height. Built to stand the test of time. Heath's Galvanized Steel Martin House Poles have graced America's yards for years, even decades. With superior rust-resistance throughout seasons of use, you can be sure to house your Martin's year after year.Learn More
The KatKabin® EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad is the purrrfect accessory to the KatKabin Outdoor Cat House or any outdoor cat shelter.
This low energy pet warming pad is waterproof and safe for use outside providing much needed warmth to outdoor cats in sub-zero temperatures.
This tough and extremely economical pet warming pad only uses 4 Watts of energy and for safety runs at 12V from a mains transformer (supplied) with the convenience of a generous (about 10 feet) power cord.
The KatKabin® EcoGlow Pet Warming Pad is waterproof in accordance with IPX7 standards and is therefore absolutely safe to use outside even in driving rain or snow; giving you peace of mind that your cat will be warm and cozy even in frigid winter weather conditions.
The EcoGlow is not thermostaticly controlled but has a continuous, low output of 4 watts, designed to provide gentle, safe warmth for your cat. The temperature your cat will experience will be a rise above ambient temperature in the order of 20 to 40°F, depending on the size of the cat and how tightly it snuggles up to the Ecoglow, so your cat can control its comfort level to a considerable extent. The insulation of the Katkabin® also affects the warmth retained, so a Winter Warmer will help conserve warmth in extreme conditions. The exact temperature is variable, depending on all of these factors.
Overall dimensions: 12" x 8" x 1.5" (30 x 20 x 4cm)
In the box
- 1 KatKabin® EcoGlow complete with transformer and 10 foot cord
The Cool-Air Cot combines portable convenience, outdoor durability, and pet-friendly comfort. It is ideal for raising your pet off muddy, bug-infested, hot or wet surfaces. Gen7Pets’ Cool-Air Cot (G333) is the perfect resting place for on the deck, by the pool, at the beach, camping, RVing and more.
- Smart Air-Flow mesh promotes water drainage after it rains, reducing the potential for itchy hotspots on pet's fur
- Smart Air-Flow mesh provides cool air comfort
- Curved, raised back provides support and is ideal for dogs and cats that like to curl up for a nap
- Quick snap-together design for storage and travel
- Mesh resting area can be adjusted for a firm or soft fit and easily adjustable to your pet's comfort needs
- All-weather cot that can be left outdoors
- Durable double stitching for extra strength
- Powder-coated steel frame will not rust
- Medium (30” wide) can hold up to 60 lbs.
- Large (36” wide) can hold up to 90 lbs.
- Colors: Trailblazer Blue, Pathfinder Red (both with black mesh)
Prevent overexposure to sun and heat while allowing pets to enjoy fresh air outdoors. Our ProSelect® Solar Canopy helps shade pets from the harmful effects of excessive heat caused by the sun’s rays.
These remarkably innovative, incredibly lightweight canopies are made of a highly reflective material that blocks intense sunlight. Special weave allows air to circulate to ensure proper ventilation, keeping pets cool and comfortable.
Black nylon edging features grommets for easy attachment to wire exercise pens, kennels, crates, RV canopies, trees, and more. The Solar Canopy is attractively packaged for resale in a plastic bag with handles.Learn More
Blue Buffalo Wilderness 24 lb. Chicken Puppy Food resembles the diet of wild wolves and is formulated with an abundance of meat and no grains! Blue Buffalo Wilderness puppy food is prepared from all natural ingredients and is designed to help your puppy grow and develop. All Blue Buffalo dry puppy foods have Lifesource bits that contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep your dog healthy by supporting the, immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal Supply the Protein Your Puppy Needs
- Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Potatoes Provide Healthy Complex Carbohydrates
- Blueberries, Cranberries and Carrots Support Antioxidant-Enrichment
Helps to Provide your dog with:
- Energy to Stay Active
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance
- Strong Bones
- Strong Teeth
- Healthy Joints
- Healthy Skin and Coat
- Healthy Immune System
Recommended Daily Feeding Up to 15 Pounds 1/4 to 1 Cup 16 to 25 Pounds 1 to 1-1/2 Cups 26 to 40 Pounds 1-1/2 to 2 Cups 41 to 60 Pounds 2 to 2-1/2 Cups 61 to 80 Pounds 2-1/2 to 3-1/4 Cups 81 to 100 Pounds 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 Cups Over 100 Pounds Feed 3-3/4 Cups - Plus 1/2 Cup for each 20 Pounds over 100 Pounds
- Small Breed: 1 Meal Per Day
- Medium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day
Transition to BLUE
- Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
- Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag.
- Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
Our best-selling Slumber Pet® Sherpa Dog Crate Beds were designed to give dogs a comfy, cozy spot to sleep. This comfy bed offers a soft padding and Sherpa material that pets love. It features a thick 2-inch bolster and rectangular shape for comfortable napping.
- Each crate bed is made of soft, high-quality Sherpa
- Structured cushioned bolster sides create an inviting nesting area
- Stays cool in the summer, holds heat in the winter
- Completely machine washable