- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor useGuaranteed for one year
The 12 room Deluxe Martin House. Includes door stops and protective rails. Tough and long lasting lightweight aluminum available in four startup sizes. The hexagonal design is both functional and artistically attractive. As the colony grows, so can the house; just add-a-unit.Learn More
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $59.99
- Folding suitcase style crate.
- Easy set up and fold down. No tools needed.
- A front and side door for easy entry.
- Two bolt latches on door(s) for safety.
- Durable antirust black epoxy coating.
- Plastic pan is easy to clean.
- Easy Carry handle for transport.
- 10'w x 6'h Plain Panel
- Tube: 20 gauge
- Fittings: pressed steel
- Kennel clamps are included
- Also for general free standing fence use
Safely contains pet indoors and outdoors. Quickly folds flat for storage and transport. Attach two or more pens together for a larger play area. Available in five heights.Learn More
$53.99Clipping larger, heavier-coat dogs can be a tough job. Make the job easier with the right tool - a high-performance pet clipper like the Oster Performance Pet Clipper Kit. Its powerful pivot motor gives you consistent cutting power on both sides of the blade stroke, ideal for clipping thick-coat pets. SuperSteels blade technology improves wear and corrosion resistance, allowing your blades to stay sharper longer. With the included DVD instruction video, you'll get expert clipping tips from a professional groomer. Soon, you'll be clipping like the professionals, too. This kit also comes with grooming shears for touch-ups, and brush/oil for blade maintenance. You'll also get a durable carrying case with adjustable strap to protect your clipper on the go. 3600 spm. 8 foot long cord. Limited one year manufacturer's warranty. Learn More
- Assembles in three simple steps
- A great mountain retreat just outside the backdoor
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Give him shelter that's as attractive as it is durable. Solid fir wood construction features a raised floor to keep him off the cold or wet ground.The Log Cabin features off-center design providing increased protection from the elements and makes it easier for him to turn around. He'll find the slant roof a great spot for catching a few rays.
- Raised floor to keep your pet dry.
- Solid wood construction.
- Assembles in three simple steps.
- Slant-roof design.
- Assembly only requires a screwdriver & pliers.
- Off-center entrance provides increased shelter from the elements.
- Cedar colored stain on solid fir wood.
- Dimensions: Small: 33.5" L x 24.5" W x 22" H
This extra collar/receiver is designed for the Innotek Standard Dog Fence SD-2000. The collars are battery operated and water resistant. Fits necks 8 to 21 inches. Recommended for dogs 10 lbs and up. Includes nylon collar, battery, and probes. Limited lifetime warranty.
This collar can also be used with the discontinued SD-2050, SD-2100, SD-2200, SD-3100, and SD-3200 Innotek Pet Containment Systems.
Also compatible with the IUC-4100, IUC-4200, IUC-5100 & IUC-5200 (Will not work with Remote)
The Innotek Standard Pet Fence Collar Includes:
- Receiver Collar with 6-Volt Battery
- Interchangeable Contact Points - long and short
- Test Light
Innotek SD-2025 Standard Pet Fence Collar Features:
- Extra collar receiver helps keep dogs safe in the yard
- For use with Smart Dog SD-2000 or SD-2050 Pet Fencing Systems
- Delivers electronic stimulation dogs quickly learn to avoid
- Battery-operated water-resistant receiver; collar fits necks 8 to 21 inches
- Receiver measures 2 by 1-1/4 by 1-1/2 inches;
- One year warranty
Strong and versatile vehicle barriers keep pets contained in the cargo areas of SUVs, minivans, and station wagons. Pressure-mounted barriers install in minutes without tools. Frame expands from 35" to 61"W and 26" to 44"H. Made of heavy-duty tubular steel with a black powder-coated finish. Rubber end caps at contact points help to protect vehicle interiors.Learn More