KAYTEE® Forti-Diet® Pro Health™ is a Nutritionally Enhanced Daily Diet that provides the essential nutrients your pet needs for a long, healthy life.
- With DHA OMEGA-3 - Supports Heart, Brain & Visual Functions
- Rich in Natural Antioxidants - For general health and immune support
- Probiotics & Prebiotics -Natural ingredients that aid in digestive health
- Naturally Preserved - For ideal freshness
- Rich in fiber - Essential for proper function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Yucca – For odor control
- Promotes a soft, healthy coat
Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Ground Oats, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Hulls, Ground Flax Seed, Dried Cane Molasses, Ground Rice, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soy Oil, Salt, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Copper Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried A. oryzae Fermentation Extract (source of protease), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)...............17.0%
Crude Fat (min.)....................3.0%
Crude Fiber (min.).................14.0%
Crude Fiber (max.).................18.0%
Calcium (min.).......................0.5%Learn More
Salt (max.)........................ 0.75%
Vitamin A (min.)...............5000 IU/lb
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)...........0.4%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)...0.04%
Total Bacillus Species (min.) ..100,000 CFU/g
A quality blend for the wild bird enthusiasts that will attract a wide variety of colorful birds. Our wild bird seed helps wild birds through long winters and times of stress brought on by breeding and migration. ild bird food is an essential part of any enthusiasts wild bird supplies. These pointers will help nurture an activity-rich habitat within your backyard. To attract the widest variety of birds, use numerous feeders located in different areas throughout your property. Then, sit back and enjoy this relaxing hobby while doing something beneficial for our fine feathered friends. Our wild bird food attracts Cardinal, chickadee, Junco, Rufus-Sided Towhee, Song Sparrow, Tree Sparrow, Grackle, Pine Siskin, Titmouse, Purple Finch, House Finch, Gold Finch, Grosbeak, Blue Jay, Red Poll, Mourning Dove, Red Bellied Woodpecker and more.
Ingreedents: Cracked Corn, Milo, Wheat, and sunflower seeds.Learn More
Zanies® Long Squawk Silver will earn you a profitable treasure with customer-pleasing, pirate-themed toys. Pets will love playing with this fun-lovin’ buccaneer chicken. Soft, textured shape is easy to grab and fun to chew. Made of handpainted, poly-filled latex with a squawking noise maker.Learn More
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.99
Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter gives you advantages never before available in any cat litter product! In independent tests, based on daily removal of liquid and solid waste, ordinary clay litter products only controlled odors for 9 days. After that, the accumulation of urine waste matter caused the odor level to rise quickly. After two weeks, even a cat box which had been regularly maintained, emitted a strong and offensive odor.
In contrast, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter maintained complete odor control even after 28 days! The litter granules are made from environmentally pure Bentonite clay. When exposed to liquid waste, the granules expand and absorb the liquid in a well defined clump which will not break apart even during sifting, scooping, or scratching by your cat. This means, unlike ordinary cat litters, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter lets you remove virtually all of your cat's liquid and solid waste. And, no excess waste in the box means NO ODORS! Used regularly, new Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter will mean no more unpleasant odors and greater savings for you!
- Odors and changing are problems of the past! The superior absorption and binding capability of revolutionary Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter allows for complete removal of liquid and solid waste and their associated odors.
- Environmentally friendly! Non-toxic natural clay. Using Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter means less waste.
- Easily remove even liquid waste! Unlike ordinary cat litters, when exposed to liquid waste, Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter granules bond tightly together and won't break apart during removal or when cats scratch in the box. Simply replenish the litter that is thrown away. Unused Rural King Scoopable Cat Litter stays in the box and keeps working.
Now a USDA Certified Biobased Product!
- Economy size saves you money!
- Saves time and money! Why replace urine stained items when you can clean them!
- New flip-top carpet injector cap ensures saturation of carpet and padding, eliminating urine deposits.
- New easy grip bottle makes cleaning easy and convenient
- Use to as a pre-treat or pre-spotter to remove urine before additional cleaning.
- Perfect for cleaning carpeting, fabric and upholstery.
- Tough formula works on even old stains, removing odor & old urine deposits.
- Use with Urine Finder Mini-LED Inspection Light to find the source of invisible odors.
Flea & Tick Mist quickly kills fleas, ticks and lice on puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and horses. Contains synergized natural pyrethrins for instant knockdown. Non-greasy formula with a deodorizing action that leaves a pleasant fragrance. - Easy to use spray also temporarily repels gnats, flies, and mosquitoes. Added conditioners make it easy to brush through and also deodorize the coat.
- For dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- Kills fleas, ticks and lice
- Temporarily repels gnats, flies and mosquitoes
Important Information Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this Product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. DOGS AND CATS: Cover animal’s eyes with hand and with a firm, fast stroke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray neck, middle and hindquarters, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to the skin, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair. On long haired dogs, rub your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure spray thoroughly wets ticks. Repeat every 9 days.Learn More