Exclusive, patent-pending 2-in-1 ports allow for changing that is easy and quickLearn More
No need to take the port out, simply turn the port position
Zinc top, ports and bird friendly tray to catch seeds and shells
Can be hung or pole mounted
1.8 lb capacity
No Wood and No Plastic - all metal constructionLearn More
• Lasts for years and years
• No assembly needed -ready to hang and fill.
• Feeds 15-20 birds at once
• Attracts both clinging and perching birds at the same time.
• Holds over 2.5 LBS of Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, the most popular seed for wild birds.
• Squirrel damage resistant
• No cleaning needed, (but it is dishwasher safe if you insist!)
• Rain or Snow just run, or blow right through it.
• Stores flat.
• The simple wire mesh design helps to protect birds from avian diseases.
The Perky-Pet® Lodge Wild Bird Feeder holds 8lbs. of seed and two 12oz. suet cakes. Made from aromatic cedar (weather resistant and insect repelling), the rugged construction will provide you with years of bird watching enjoyment. Made from non-endangered timber.
- 8 lb. seed and 2-12 oz. suet cake capacity
- Durable cedar construction
- Hanging rope included
- Made from non-endangered timber
The Birdscapes Copper Feeder holds 1.8 lbs. of seed, has four feeding stations, 2-in-1 Feeder system (simply turn the cup of the feeding port to change from a mixed seed/sunflower opening to the thistle (Nyjer) finch mix position), an antique copper finish and a bird friendly tray to catch seeds and shells. The clear, shatter-proof plastic reservoir makes it easy to monitor seed levels. Remember to clean your feeder once every two weeks with mild soap and water solution. The four perch/feeding station set-up makes this feeder one of the most economical and convenient on the market! Birdscapes Wild Bird Feeder models lure the bird in pursuit of seed providing you with hours of joy as random wild birds flock to feed at your house.
- 1.8 lbs. seed capacity.
- 2-in-1 feeder system
- Antique copper finish
- Bird friendly tray to catch seed and shells