This beautiful bird cage is ideal for medium birds such as--cockatiels, sengals, caiques, and weavers. Not only is this cage very attractive to the eyes, but it's construction of durable metal ensures safety for your bird. The unique scrollwork design can add elegance to anyone's home! Included is two perches to provide endless hours of fun for you bird, and a good feeling place to rest. Two feeder cups, two plastic perches and a removable bottom grille are included to keep your bird healthy and satisfied. The quick pull-out drawer is great for easy cleaning!
Dimensions: 18" L X 18"W X 25"H, with 5/8" wire spacingLearn More
Penthouse Suites cages come with integrated stands that have an innovative snap-in assembly. All cages feature a large front door with a smaller access door, pull-out bottom grille & tray and cage stand with storage shelf. The stand snaps into the bottom of the cage base to securely support the cage. The Crown Roof cage is 16'L x 16'D x 26'H (50'H on the cage stand) and has 1/2' wire spacing. 2 plastic hooded cups and 2 solid wood perches are also included. The Crown Roof cage is available in black and is designed for small birds such as parakeets, finches and canaries.Learn More
- Classically nostalgic, this Shoreline Lighthouse adds a great nautical theme to the already popular Village Collection.
- Super durable design with a large seed tray/perch.
- Can be used hanging or pole mounted on North States Model 1756 Pole Set (sold separately).
- Large capacity, holds 8 lbs. of wildbird or sunflower seed through lift-off top.
- Clear acrylic windows and portholes to monitor seed level.
- Removable tray for easy clean out.
- Measures 10.25" x 9.5" x 14.5" high.
- 3-year guarantee. UV protected.
$59.97The Prevue Pet Casbah Bird Cage is designed with an elegant curved Casbah style roof. This cage is designed for Parakeets and other small to medium sized birds.Product Features:
- Casbah Parakeet Cage features an elegant curved design
- Includes 2 plastic hooded cups
- Includes 3 wood perches
- 16-1/4 Inches Long
- 14-1/2 Inches Wide
- 32 Inches High
- 1/2 Inch Wire Spacing
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.99
- Feeder empties completely leaving no residue.
- Heavy-duty wire hanging bail.
- Holds up to 2 pounds of thistle seed or finch mixtures.
- Six UPSIDE DOWN feeding ports and perches.
- Weather resistant, 18-inch feeder tube.
- Yellow dome cap keeps seed drier.
The range from the toy hook to the perch is 13'H. This exclusive triple toy hook provides a lot of room to hang toys and treats, as the double cups hold extra water and food. The high lip on the pan assists in containing mess. The easy-rolling casters allow the stand to be moved around the house or outdoors.
Dimensions:30'L x 28'W x 66 1/2'H. Pan measures 28' diameterLearn More
This new Nut & Cherry Blend is a very attractive and well rounded bird seed mix for your "winged-friends" and is best suited for: Bluejays, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Black Headed Grosbeak & Hairy Woodpeckers
- White Proso Millet
- Red Millet
- Safflower Seeds
- Striped Sunflower
- Dried Fruits (could contain cherries, cranberries, strawberries & blueberries)
- Crude Protein: min 10%
- Crude Fat: min 5%
- Crude Fiber: max 14%
Attract a variety of wild birds to your yard with this bag of high quality, premium bird seed mix. A great source of protein and fat, which helps wild birds to thrive. Can be used in a variety of wild bird feeders. This Quality Blend is a favorite of: Jays, Chickadees & Finches
- Cracked Corn
- Grain Products
- Crude Protein: min 8%
- Crude Fat: min 4%
- Crude Fiber: max 6%
A quality blend for the wild bird enthusiasts that will attract a wide variety of colorful birds. Our wild bird seed helps wild birds through long winters and times of stress brought on by breeding and migration. ild bird food is an essential part of any enthusiasts wild bird supplies. These pointers will help nurture an activity-rich habitat within your backyard. To attract the widest variety of birds, use numerous feeders located in different areas throughout your property. Then, sit back and enjoy this relaxing hobby while doing something beneficial for our fine feathered friends. Our wild bird food attracts Cardinal, chickadee, Junco, Rufus-Sided Towhee, Song Sparrow, Tree Sparrow, Grackle, Pine Siskin, Titmouse, Purple Finch, House Finch, Gold Finch, Grosbeak, Blue Jay, Red Poll, Mourning Dove, Red Bellied Woodpecker and more.
Ingreedents: Cracked Corn, Milo, Wheat, and sunflower seeds.Learn More