- Holds 2.25 pounds of seed
- 4 Feeding ports
- Simply turn the patented feeder port to change from mixed to thistle seed
- Sure-Lock cap system helps keep squirrel out
- U-shaped perches are highly preferred by birds for comfort and ease of feeding
The Sleeve enables you to remove your pole from the ground for maintenance or to Move your Tri-Tel Pole to a new location with ease! Install the Ground Sleeve wherever you may want your pole!
- Only fits 12 foot Tri-Tel Poles
This Ultimate Deck System Stand is great for hanging bird feeders, plants, wind chimes and garden art right off the deck if you don't have a yard! It has 5 hanging stations. Adjustable deck clamp fits any size flat deck rail. Easy to install. Rust resistant, powder coated steel. Large arms and scroll hooks (no more than 8 lbs. per hook)Learn More
- The seed ball wild bird feeder
- Features a usual high quality metal construction and patented mesh feeding system
- This feeder is round in shape with green finish
- Holds 7 cups of black oil sunflower seeds
- 5.6 x 5.5 x 5.3 inches
- Features Our Usual High-Quality Metal Construction and Patented Mesh Feeding System.
- New 6-Inch Round Shape In Green Finish.
$9.99Metro 2-in-1 Feeder holds 2-1/4-Pound of mixed or thistle seed and features the sure-lock cap system. Made out of a clear plastic.Product Dimensions: 2 x 5.3 x 13.1 inches
If you'd like to stay on the good side of your feathered friends, this bird feeder from North States Industries will keep them well-fed and singing your praises. Its unique pop-up feature allows you to enlarge the seed storage area to accommodate more than 4 quarts of seed. Seed flows through four separate openings, allowing numerous birds to perch on any side of the feeder. Hang this lightweight plastic lamp feeder from a nearby tree or mount it using a 5-foot pole (not - included) in the middle your garden---wherever offers you the best view.
- 7 1/2 lb. capacity.
- Holds over 4 quarts of seed.
- Easy to assemble - no tools needed.