Hummingbird Feeders and Accessories
- Ant guard
- Bird feeder not included
- Effectively repels ants from nectar feeders
- Easily mounts in-line with all hanging feeders
- Uses permethrinb and proven safe around birds, pets and people
- Made in the USA
A great economical and convenient way to keep bees from bothering the birds as they feed at your hummingbird feeders. Perky-Pet replacement yellow bee guards for Perky Pet models numbered 203C and 203CP.
- Replacement bee guards for Perky Pet
- Perky-Pet Replacement Yellow Bee Guards for Perky Pet models numbered 215P, 203C, and 203CP
- 4 per pack
- Made in the USA
Need Oriole food for your bird feeders. Buy Oriole food that is sure to entice these beautiful birds to flock to your Oriole bird feeders. No mixing required, Perky Pet Ready-to-Use Oriole Food is ready to use. Orioles will love sipping this nectar from your Oriole bird feeder. To learn more about the Baltimore Oriole, please visit our bird library. Here you can learn the Baltimore Orioles food preferences, other than our Opus Oriole food, of course. Discover the wonders and beauty of the Oriole by attracting Orioles to your yard with Perky Pet Oriole food.
- One liter bottle of oriole nectar
- Natural citrus flavor
- 100% sucrose
- No mixing required
This Perky Pet Hummingbird Feeder Cleaning Mop is specially designed to make cleaning your hummingbird feeder or oriole bird feeder quick and easy. The cleaning mop is a no-scratch foam mop that will help prevent the build-up of harmful molds and water residues with regular use.
- No-scratch mop head quickly and easily cleans feeders
- Long handle reaches even the farthest corners
- Helps clean hummingbird feeders and oriole bird feeders
- Made in USA
The Garden Song(r) natural ready-to-use nectar gets its natural coloring from real hibiscus flowers and contains no artificial sweeteners. The container holds 2 liters of natural ready-to-use nectar. In addition, the natural nectar is water processed by patented Advanced Hydration Technology, which works to promote superior hydration. Remember to clean your feeder once every two weeks with mild soap and water solution and refill with new nectar.Learn More