Cats & Dogs Accessories
These wooden diners have a rich cherry finish that complements popular mission-style furniture. The elevated design allows pets to eat at a more natural angle for improved digestion. Each diner includes two stainless steel bowls.Learn More
Triple-action Nilodor® Deodorizing Pet Shampoo cleans, conditions and removes tough odors, even skunk odors! Restores luster and brightness to bring out coat’s shine.
- Provides a rich, lathering, deodorizing and cleaning action
- Cleans thoroughly and is easy to rinse
- Leaves pets coat with a natural healthy sheen and a pleasant refreshing fragrance
Safe for use on dogs and cats. Ready-to-use formula leaves a light, tropical scent. Shampoo comes in a Gallon size.Learn More
- Stops biting fleas in three to five minutes
- Kills fleas quickly, which helps reduce the risk of secondary problems such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms
- Within 12 hours, 98-100 percent of fleas are dead
- Kills over 99% of flea larvae within 20 minutes
- Kills 100% of chewing lice within one week and lasts for a full month
Extra soft, comfy and designed to fit our ProSelect crates, these Slumber Pet™ Embroidered Paw Print Crate Mats pay homage to our most popular car seat cover.
- Durable and superior quality ultra suede polyester design
- Embroidered paw print pattern
- Bolstered sides and a non-slip nylon bottom
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Size: X-Large measures 47 3/4" x 29 3/4" – Fits Crates 48" x 30"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
The easy way to help pets get in and out of cars. These lightweight ramps feature an anti-skid surface with a playful bone design on the top and bottom of ramp and holds dogs up to 150 lbs.Learn More
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location… or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
- Drytek™ collar-receiver waterproof & submersible upt to 25ft.
- Waterproof Handheld
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited Lifetime Map Updates
- Collar Receiver has 24 hours Battery Life at 3 Second Update Rate
- Tracks up to 21 Collars/Handhelds
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Handheld Device with Antenna
- GPS Collar on Red Collar Strap
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training DVD and Manual Included
- Quick Start Guide
Spectra 7 vaccine is a combination of immunogenic, attenuated strains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type 2(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, propagated in cell line tissue cultures. The diluent is Canine Parvovirus Vaccine-Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin. The CAV-2 fraction cross protects against respiratory infection caused by infectious canine hepatitis(CAV-1).
For the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dogs as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper, canine adenovirus type 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, leptospira canicola, and L. Icterohaemorrhagiae.
Directions and Dosage
The dosage is 1ml injected intra-musculary or subcuntaneously. Open syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Prepare the vaccine by injecting the diluent into the vial containing the dessicated vaccine cake. Shake well. Withdraw entire contents into the syringe. Thoroughly prepare injection site with antiseptic. Subcutaneous administration: Lift the loose skin behind the neck or behind the front leg and insert needle. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Intramuscular administration: Insert needle into muscle of the hind limb. Inject entire contents of syringe. Do not inject directly into a blood vessel. Important note: Before injecting vaccine, pull back slightly on syringe plunger. If blood enters the syringe freely, choose another injection site. Puppies 9 weeks or younger: Vaccinate healthy puppies at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses. Puppies over 9 weeks and adults: Give a minimum of 2 doses at 3-4- week intervals. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Do not vaccinate pregnant animals. Do not use in ferrets or mink. Protective immunity may not be completely established in all puppies vaccinated at less than 16 weeks of age because of maternal antibody interference. Only vaccinate healthy animals. Animals incubating any disease or stressed due to shipping, malnutrition or paratism may not acheive or maintain an adequate immune response. Burn containers and unused contents. Although rare, sever allergic reactions may occur that require immediate veterinary care.
Innovative collection of rubber toys that encourages dogs to chew. Imprinted with raised bones and paw prints, with nubs all around. Great for your dog's dental health. Chompy Rompers Bones measure 5" in length. Grriggles Chompy Romper Bones are made from tough rubber, with raised nubs for a varied chewing experience.Learn More